Prison Brake

Ndjdidhkhebehej9kHowIDontUndertandndndnsjsjsyayayaya
This chap is so late sorry.

---Nightmare's POV----

The corridors were empty. Not even a sound could be heard. It was like the whole prison had gone silent.

Each step I took let out a dull echo and I kept flinching at how loud it sounded in the quiet corridor.

I reached a door and lent lightly against it, pressing my 'ear' up against the cool iron to see if I could hear anything.

Nothing.

I cautiously pushed against the door, letting my weight push it slowly open. I peered out to see another corridor that quickly ended in a bend.

I crept out, lightly shutting the door behind me.

I snuck forwards, eyeing the end of the corridor, I could hear voices coming from the other side. Maybe I'd made it!

But it's no use finding the others if I didn't have the keys for the cells!

Thats when I heard the voice.

It was clearly an officer, and they sounded like they were walking this way.

I immediately panicked, looking round frantically to see if there was somewhere to hide. But there wasn't.

I froze as a shadow came into view and an officer walked round the corner.

He stopped as soon as he saw me, looking down at the magic restraints on my wrists. His gaze hardened and he looked back t my face.

I went to stab him down with a tentacle....nothing happened. Oh yeah, passive.

I growled and launched at him before he could call out and slammed him down to the floor, punching him twice in the gut. 

He let out a choked gasp before his eyes rolled back in his head and he went limp. 

I scrambled off him and was about to run when I saw something glint on his belt. 

I leaned down and my face broke out into a smile.

The Gods must really be on my side today.

I unhooked the chain of keys from his belt. There were around one hundred of the dull grey keys. Each of them had a number scratched into the top.

This couldn't really get any better.

I stepped over the officers unmoving body and stepped out round the corridor and grinned at the sight.

Cells. Loads of them.

---Lust's POV----

I pressed myself up against the bars as the shadow stepped out. 

It was a skeleton. And they looked like a prisoner.

They stood there for a moment before slowly walking forwards, checking out something they were holding in their hands. I squinted my eyes and nearly choked. It was the officers keys.

The pink girl opposite me was also pressed against the bars, trying to get a better look of what was going on.

I backed up as the figure stopped next to my cell. 

They were dressed in a purple tunic and had a little golden crown on their head.

They looked up at my cell number that was displayed on the top of the bars. 

They let out a low chuckle and then looked down at the set of keys that he held in his hands. My eyes widened at the number of magic restraints they had clasped round his wrists.