Stargazing Panic

Errors POV

I turned to face him and he did the same, the stars illuminated his face and I immediately had a heart attack.

SHIT

There sitting next to me, was none other than the Chief of Craitown Police. The people who's soul purpose was to hunt me and my friends down.

I inhaled deeply before looking quickly away. 'Please don't talk to me! Please don't talk to me!' I thought frantically.

"Ummm hi?"

Just my luck....

"Hi...." I muttered. Leave me alone pleaaassseeee.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked.

I sighed. "I come here when I'm stressed or if I want to relax. Occasionally I'll just come for the view, can you blame me?"

"Nope...." He sighed.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Oh same as you really. It's just I didn't think anyone else knew about this place. That's why I was shocked when I saw you."

"Heh. Same here."

Inks POV

We sat together in silence for a while before I broke the silence.

"Sooooo um d-do you have a name?" I asked shyly. 'Why did I stutter I thought?' I looked at him for a response.

"Well Duh everybody has a name genius" he mocked.

"Oh yeah...." I muttered as I looked down at the grass a slight rainbow tinting my cheeks. I prayed the darkness would cover it up.

"The names Error." He said.
I looked up at him and smiled.

Errors POV

Did I just seriously tell him my name?!? He's the last person in the world that I should tell my name! But for some reason I felt like I couldn't lie to him.

He smiled at me before holding out his hand.
"I'm Ink." He said
I looked at his held out hand and shook my head. He looked at me confused before retracting his hand. He looked sad as if he thought he'd done something wrong.

"Sorry" Ink muttered.

I sighed "Don't be. You did nothing wrong. It's just.......I don't like people touching me okay."

I'm actually haphiaphobic but he didn't need to hear the whole story. He looked up at me with mis-matched eyes one a yellow star and one a blue oval. There almost seemed to be a connection between us when suddenly we heard something crashing through the bushes coming our way.

Inks POV

I turned to look into the woods and as a figure charging towards them. Ink felt Error move behind him and Ink turned to see Error jump over the edge of the cliff.

"ERROR WAIT!" I yelled but he had already jumped. I watched as he disappeared before hitting the bottom. I breathed I sigh of relief, he must have teleported.

I turned to face gat ever was coming, paintbrush ready out in front of me. I held my breath as the figure crashed through the trees.

"DREAM?"

"INK!" He cried before collapsing into Inks arms.

"Dream! Are you okay?" Ink asked his voice showing he was worried for the smaller skeleton. Dream didn't reply and continued to breathe heavily trying to catch his breath.

"Your coming with me." I stated as I picked up the limp skeleton and teleported to my house. I laid Dream down on my spare bed and pulled the blankets over him.

"Tell me everything in the morning okay." I said

"Mhmm..." Was all that Dream could say before passing out. Ink smiled at his sleeping form then went off to sketch Error.... that person fascinated him.

Errors POV

I teleported  back to base only to be greeted by Nightmares smirking face.
"DUDE WHAT THE HELL!?!" I whisper shouted.

"Soooooo I didn't know you'd hooked up with the police chief Error." He drawled.

"Shut up! I have not!" I whispered

"Uhuh. Then what were you doing stargazing with him then hmmmmmmm?" He asked. His smile getting wider and larger but not in a good way, this had sinister intent.

Nightmare wolf whistled causing Killer to stir in his sleep.

"SHUT UP." I said desperately. If the  Nightmare told the others I'd never hear the end of it.

"Okay your secrets safe with me." He said.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"For now...."

I sat straight up and lunged at him but he neatly side stepped causing me to slam into the sofa.

"I hate my life." I groaned

----------------------------------------------
Done ✅
I'm realy tired now
Cya
-Jess-