The outside world

💜❤️💜THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1k IT MEANS DO MUCH TO ME! LOVE YOU ALL!💜❤️💜

---Horrors POV----

I'm Sooooooo Bored!!!!

We all are. There's never been much to do in this house full stop. But being cooped up in here for nearly a week has really made us yearn for the outside world.

The storm had stopped yesterday.

But we had stayed inside because the snow had blocked us in, and none of us could be bothered to struggle through four foot of snow just to be outside.

We hadn't heard anything from outside so we assumed that everyone else in town was playing it safe like us and waiting one more day, to let the snow properly melt away.

But soon we were planning on going out. I was already feeling the fresh air on my face.

Speaking of fresh air.....

"Are we ever gonna attempt to brake Fresh out of prison?" I asked, addressing every one.

Dust shrugged. "Well Error said that there's no point risking everyone to save one person, so if like three of us were caught then it could be worth it.

But that would be a lot of risk just to save one person. So I guess Fresh will be stuck in bad boy jail for a little longer."

Killer nodded. "Yeah. If more of us were caught then it might be worth risking our lives to save them. But one person just isn't."

We lapsed into silence once more awkwardly looking at each other, not really knowing what to say.

"That's it!" Geno cried. "I can't do this anymore! I'm going outside snow or no snow!" He then proceeded to stand up and walk over to the door.

We all watched him intently, well except for Nightmare, who was contenting himself by running his hands through the fluff of Cross' jacket. Cross was still asleep, curled up into a tight ball, a small smile on his face.

Geno had now reached the door and had his hand firmly placed on the handle.

We all looked at each other for a moment before scrambling off the sofas to the door to join Geno.

Geno opened the door and poked his head out, he looked left and right, checking if anyone was outside. He pulled back and looked at us.

"Move!" Killer yelled, pushing past the rest of us. Geno stepped back and Killer ran out into the great outdoors.

I looked past the others to see him trip over and land face first in the snow. There was only a thin layer of it left now.

I snickered at the sight of Killer rolling over as he started to make a snow angel.

"COME ON GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Killer yelled.

Dust shrugged. "Well I'm not waiting." And with that he ran out to join Killer, scooping up snow and throwing it at the other.

I turned to see the others getting ready to go outside. I'm gonna make the biggest snowball and chuck it at Lust.

I was broken from my thoughts by Geno.