Keep it Down!

12k yay! idk what I'm doing anymore XD

---Lust's POV----

I could hear voices and the others joking about something, but I couldn't be asked to focus on the conversation.

I was far too happy being snuggled up against Horror's side, my face buried into his large hoodie.

As far as I'd gathered from bits and pieces of broken conversation, Dust had come back or something.

Honestly I hadn't realised he'd left.

I felt Horror reach round to rub the top of my skull with his hand and I immediately pressed into him, purring. (Their all cats XD)

I heard him chuckle and I smiled, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"I don't understand you Horror." A voice said, I couldn't recognise who.

"How?" Horror asked, his hand still stroking the top of my skull.

"I swear your the only person in the whole world that would let someone like him snuggle up to you so happily."

I still couldn't match the voice so I pretended to still be asleep.

Horror laughed, pulling me closer. "That's true. My brother always did say that I had a tendency to make friends with the most unlikely and unlikable people."

"He got that right." The voice said again.

I shifted in my 'sleep' opening my eyes a crack. That's when I realised that Nightmare had been the one talking.

Honesty I shouldn't be surprised, but his voice was different in that cute little form. I guess I'd got used to it.

"You can't say anything Nightmare." Horror countered. "You took in a psycho in the middle of a storm, even though you knew how dangerous he'd be to all of us. Then you defended him whenever we made one single threatening move towards him.

And now here he is, still, snuggled up to your side. Its obvious you like him, and if you haven't realised he likes you then I'm worried about how much that remaining eye can really see." (Damn)

I decided now would be a good time to wake up.

I didn't make a big scene of it. Just opened my eyes.

Opposite me, Nightmare and Cross were sat on a sofa, Cross was still snuggled up to Nightmare but was glaring literal daggers at Horror.

Nightmare seemed unfazed by what Horror said and laughed. "Fair point, psycho."

Horror growled next to me, clearly not liking the sudden nickname. He had a shady past that he didn't like being brought up. Being referred to as a psycho was one thing he absolutely hated.

"Let's go." He muttered, shaking my side, trying to wake me up.

I let out a fake yawn and pretended to wake up. I saw Nightmare look at me amusedly, he had clearly realised that I was awake for all of that.

Horror dragged my to my feet and I stumbled down the corridor after him, turning quickly to wave goodbye to the others.

Only Nightmare waved mockingly back, everyone else was either reading or fussing over their partner. 

"I hate that guy so much." Horror growled, his grip on my wrist tightening.

I didn't respond and just obediently followed him up another set of stairs to where I assumed was our room.

Yup.

Horror pushed open the door angrily, letting of my wrist and marching to the bed.

He stood there for a moment before flinging himself on top, attacking a pillow with his fists.