Exploring

---Reapers POV----

I was sat on one of my sofas skimming through the rules I had been set for Geno.

He clearly wasn't paying attention to anything I was saying.

He was staring blankly to the side of me, out of the window, at the two birds that were sat on the sill, cleaning each other's feathers, running their beaks through the others.

I smirked and cleared my throat.

"Rule twenty three..." He was definitely not paying attention. "Rule twenty three, if prisoner attempts to escape then the consequence is being sent back to prison, regardless of condition."

"Mhmm." Geno mumbled.

I stared at him, let's see if he's actually paying attention.

"Final rule. Prisoner must call their assigned 'owners' master, for the period of time that they are contained at their house."

I looked over at Geno expectantly.

"Mhm- WAIT WHAT?" He yelled, whipping around to face me.

I chuckled. "So you were paying attention."

He growled at me, clearly wondering if that was actually one of the rules or not.

"Just kidding. That's not one of them." He visibly relaxed. "But you can call me master if you want~" I flirted.

He growled at me. "Hell no!" He muttered, standing up and walking over to my kitchen.

I grinned, walking after him. Even though it was subtle, I had noticed the faint red blush, dusted across his cheeks.

He walked into the kitchen and paused in front of my fridge, turning to look back at me. "Was there a rule about how much I can eat?" He asked, his hand  hovering over the handle to the fridge.

"Ummmm." I said, glancing down at the sheet of rules in my hand. "Yeah...rule thirteen, prisoner must have permission to eat any food or type of drink."

I looked up at Geno who seemed to be waiting for me to say something else.

"Can I eat?" He asked sarcastically.

I pretended to think for a moment. "Hmmm... what's the magic word?" Geno growled at me. "Is that really necessary?"

"Yup. According to rule fourteen it is."

He growled again. "Can I eat....please?"

I grinned. "Of course, help yourself."

He rolled his eye and opened the fridge, scanning through all the items, he stood there for a moment before reaching in and grabbing the cheese.

He went into the kitchen draw and pulled out a knife. "Ah ah ah." I said. "Rule number four. No weapons." Geno glared at me witheringly and cut a slice of cheese anyway.

Then dropped the knife in my sink. "Satisfied?" He asked.

"Not really."

He shrugged walking to my bread bin. "That's your problem." He said, taking out a slice of bread and sandwiching the cheese between it before walking past me back into the kitchen.

"Is that all your having?" I questioned, walking after him. He looked at me weirdly and took a bite. "Ummm yeah."

"How much did you normally eat back with your little group?"

"Enough."

I eyed him, I know we're skeletons so you wouldn't expect a change of looks due to malnourishment, but Geno did look unhealthily thin.