chapter 33: Angelica goes into labor Pt.1

It was a beautiful Sunny day in may. Angelica was happy because she passed her G.E.D test and in a couple of days she would be having her baby.
It was a wednesday morning when the alarm clock in Thomas and Angelicas room went off.
Angelica opened her eyes to see the sun peeking between the blinds.
Yawning Angelica shook thomas.
"Babe wake up it's time for school." Angelica said.
"Mmm no it isn't mmmmmm." Thomas slurred.
"Listen you poofy head bitch it's 6:30 on a Wednesday wake the up now." Angelica yelled.

Thomas woke tf up then. Angelica had been really hormonal and snappy these past few days and he was trying to be on her good side.
After eating a breakfast of lucky charms cereal.
Thomas and Angelica took showers, got dressed and were soon out the house.
"Ugh I feel so bloated I cannot wait to get this thing out of me." Angelica whined when her and Thomas got in the car.
"Well you only have a few more days left." Thomas said.
"I know can my due date come any faster." Angelica said.

When the 2 got to school they were bombarded by their friends with questions.
"Angelica when are you going to get this thing out of you?" Maria asked rubbing her stomach.
"Are you OK is their anything you need I'll get it for you." Hercules asked.
"Do you need to sit I'll find you a bench?"
"Do you want me to carry your books I don't think you should carry them?"
"Guys!" Angelica yelled. "Maria I'm due in a few days, Hercules I'm fine, Theodosia I don't need a bench and Aaron carry my books." Angelica said.

Aaron grabbed Angelica's books and the group started walking to their homeroom class.
Martha walked past them and snorted.
"Wow Angelica you're getting fat lay off the snacks." Martha said. The girls who she was walking with started laughing.
Angelica rolled her eyes and ignored her.
A few months after Sally's death martha went back to her bitchy ways. Angelica of course ignored her. She was only bullying Angelica to make herself feel better.

Thomas, Angelica's and Maria's first class was AP history with Mr.Washington. The 3 sat next to each other as Mr.Washington started the class.
"Alright everybody settle down!" Mr.Washington yelled. "Today we will be learning about a very important person....Renee elise goldsberry!"
"eww why are we learning about her for." Some boy yelled.
"Because she might be the next female president." Mr.Washington answered.
"What do we need her for? Donald trump is doing awesome." The boy said.
"Johnathon shutup and pay attention." Mr.Washington said.
Johnathon sucked his teeth.

Mr.washington started talking about Renee when angelica felt wet. it felt like Peed herself and she really hoped she didn't. She was 17 years old she was too old for accidents.
But then she started getting these things that felt like cramps. Well cramps but 10x worse.
At first and I kid you not Angelica thought she was on her period.
How could I be on my period if im pregnant? Angelica thought.
Then it hit her she knew what was happening.
Her water broke and she was going into labor and it just so had to happen in the middle of class.

Angelica didn't want to disturb mr.Washington Renee Elise goldsberry was an important person. A wave of contractions hit her and Angelica screamed. Everybody turned to her.
"Angelica whats wrong?" Mr.Washington asked. "You love Renee Elise goldsberry you'd never interrupt a lesson on her."
"I know but get me to the hospital now." Angelica said.
"Why?" Mr.Washington asked.
"Because my water just fucking Broke." Angelica said.

Mr.Washington's eyes went wide and Maria and Thomas helped Angelica up.
"Uh Mr.Washington do I have permission to take Angelica to the hospital since shes my girlfriend and all?" Thomas asked.
Mr.washington nodded.
"What about me?" Maria asked.
Mr.Washington nodded speechless.
Thomas and Maria got Angelica situated in the backseat.
"Call my parents." Angelica said calmly.
"Angelica-"
"Call my parents!" Angelica snapped.

Maria started to drive the car while thomas called Angelica's mother.
After 2 rings Catherine answered.
Damn that was quick. Thomas thought.
"Thomas it is 8:54 in the morning what's going on?" Catherine asked.
"Ange Ange-" Thomas took a deep breath before continuing his sentence.
"Catherine Angelica went into labor." Thomas said.
"Omigod. Phillip! Get downstairs! Peggy you're going to have to miss school today we're going to the hospital Angelica's in labor!" Catherine yelled.
Thomas could hear Phillip screaming and Peggy squealing.

"Alright thomas we'll be there in a few minutes we have to go pick up Eliza from school and then we'll be over there soon." Catherine said.
"OK bye." Thomas said clicking the phone off.
"Aaaaghhhhhh!" Angelica screamed. "Maria drive fucking faster."
"I am." Maria said calmly.
"Im sorry mother nature for saying period cramps hurt more than contractions I WAS WRONG THIS HURTS MORE!" Angelica yelled.

Finally they were at the hospital. Maria let thomas and Angelica out at the emergency room entrance while she went to the parking lot to go find a park.
Thomas helped Angelica walk to the receptionist desk.
"Excuse me may I help you?" The receptionist ask.
"Um are you stupid! Im obviously in labor dumbass bitch." Angelica snapped.

The receptionist got Angelica a wheel chair and wheeled angelica down the hallway.
"Is she going to be ok? Why is she yelling so loud? why is she in so much pain?" Thomas asked.
The receptionist turned to thomas.
"Sir you're going to be fine. The first time your wife goes into labor is stressful I know but she's going to be fine I promise." The receptionist gave Thomas such a reassuring smile that a little bit of stress was lifted from Thomas.

Angelica was asked to change and so was Thomas when they were done the receptionist left.
"the doctor will be with you in about an hour." She said.
Angelica looked at thomas.
"Please don't leave me." she said.
"I won't I promise." Thomas said kissing Angelica's forehead.

Angelica's having a baby! I remember when she was 5 and first met thomas. They grow up so fast.

Shamless ass self promos Follow my instagrams

Renee fanpage- @renee_elisegolds

Spam- istoleyourpickles_

Personal- brycemckxnzie

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Thoughts on this chapter?

I'm going to bed early bye 👋