chapter 15: Turkey day

^^^guess who's a lazy shit and didn't feel like describing an outfit
*raises hand*
So here's the outfit Angelica wears to thanksgiving

"Angelica take Peggy to the store and go get some cheese macaroni noodles,  cranberry sauce, and some stuffing because Im pretty sure Thomas and his family would like something to eat on thanksgiving." Catherine said as she barged into Angelica's room.
"Mom it's literally 5 in the morning let the pregnant lady get her rest." Angelica said.
"The pregnant lady better get up before she gets her ass kicked-"
"Ok ok I'm up jesus." Angelica said. "Hope you know I'm going to the store in my pajamas."

"I don't care as long as you get my shit!" Catherine yelled.
Angelica got up slowly and went to Peggy's room to go wake her up.
"Peggy wake up." Angelica said softly.
"Angie its 5 in the morning." Peggy groaned and Angelica sighed.
"I know that but mom is stressed about thanksgiving and wants us to go get some stuff she she needs then we can go back to sleep." Angelica said.
Peggy got up rubbing her eyes.
"Why isn't Eliza coming?" Peggy asked.
"Because moms going to make Eliza help her." Angelica said. "Peggy you can sleep in the car just come on."

Peggy nodded and walked with her sister down the stairs.
"Ange you got a little bit of a bump." Peggy said and Angelica looked down.
Sure enough her stomach wasn't as flat as it was before.
"Good god." Angelica said. Imagine what was going to happen when she came to school with a baby bump Angelica just put the thought to the side.

"Let's go before mom loses it." Angelica said.
Peggy nodded and the 2 girls went to the car.
Peggy climbed into the backseat and soon enough Angelica heard the sounds of Peggy snoring.
When they reached the grocery store Angelica woke Peggy up.
"Cant I just stay in the car?" Peggy asked.
"You want mom to go to jail?" Angelica asked.
Peggy groaned but she left the car walking next to Angelica.
When they entered the store Peggy looked at the shopping list.
"Alright macaroni noodles." She said.
"She better not fuck up the macaroni or else Thomas is going to be pissed." Angelica said.
"Is she baking it or boiling it?" Peggy asked.
"Baking." Angelica answered.

Once they got all the stuff they needed on the grocery list guess who they saw working at a cash register: Martha.
"Let's go check out there." Angelica said and Peggy laughed.
Angelica and Peggy walked to Martha's cash register.
"Martha!" Angelica exclaimed. "I didn't know that."
"Angelica shutup and give me your stuff." Martha said coldly.
"That is no way to treat a paying costumer." Angelica said loudly as the manager walked past.
Turning to Angelica the manager asked: "is there a problem over here?"
Angelica smirked.
"No there isnt." Angelica said staring at Martha the manager walked away.
Martha scanned their stuff and soon the two were back home.
"What took you guys so long?" Catherine asked when Angelica and Peggy walked into the door.
"Lines were long." Peggy answered.
"Mom the bags are on the couch if you excuse me I'm taking my ass to sleep." Angelica said.
As soon as Angelica walked into her room she collapsed on the floor.

"Angelica wake up its 12 something in the afternoon." Eliza said.
"Omigod it is?" Angelica asked sitting up.
"Yeah mom said to clean up your room because grandma and grandpa are coming and so is Aunt Larissa and she's bring her kids with her." Eliza said.
Angelica nodded as walked out her room.
Angelica sighed plugging up her speaker to her phone she put on her broadway playlist and started cleaning. 
While cleaning Angelica found a picture from when her,  Mariah and Sally were 10 and at the beach together.
Sighing Angelica grabbed the scissors and cut out where Sally was standing at which thankfully was at the end.
Throwing the piece of Sally in the garbage can Angelica did kind of miss the days that her and Sally were friends. But it wasn't her that changed it was Sally.
It took 2 hours for Angelica to clean her room.
She found a lot of clothes and shoes that she didn't even know she owned.
Suddenly her phone buzzed and she looked at it.

Thomas ❤💍:  Heyy

Angelica: hurry up and come I'm starving

Thomas ❤💍: did you eat at all today????

Angelica: no because I had to run to the store,  sleep,  clean my room and now I have to get dressed I didn't have time to eat at all

Thomas ❤💍:  eat then because if you don't eat you're going to be cranky really cranky

Angelica: I might just make myself some noodles but thanks for checking up on me love you ❤

Thomas ❤💍:  love you too

After showering, putting her clothes on and ordering some Chinese food. Angelica was waiting for Thomas to come by watching girl meets World on the couch.
"This show could've had so much potential if they took it off of disney." Angelica said as the doorbell rang.
Opening the door she saw Thomas standing with his parents.
"Hey babe." She said as she gave him a kiss.
"Hey Mrs. And Mr. Jefferson." Angelica said.
Mrs.jefferson gave Angelica a hug.
"Hey ange where's your mother?" Mrs. Jefferson asked.
"In the kitchen." Angelica answered. "My dad's in the basement Mr. Jefferson." Angelica said.

Thomas Sat on the couch with Angelica.
"You look great." Thomas said.
"Thanks." Angelica said. "Peggy told me I'm getting a baby bump."
Thomas put his hands on Angelica's stomach.
"Yeah your stomach isn't that flat anymore." Thomas said.
"I know imagine what going to happen in a few months." Angelica said. "I'm going to be huge."
Thomas laughed.
"But honestly I'm scared.  When I do get big what will the kids at school think?" Angelica asked.
"Don't give a fuck." Thomas said. "Forget about them. You have loving friends who don't judge you at all so don't care about what the other kids think."
"But thomas-"
"Angelica I love you so much." Thomas said and Angelica smiled resting her head on Thomas's chest.

Pretty soon Angelica's grandparents came and her aunt and her cousins.
"Alright everybody go to the table." Catherine.
Angelica Sat next to Thomas.
When all the food was served Angelica clapped her hands.
"Uh grandma grandpa aunt Larissa I have an announcement for you." Angelica said.
"Oh god she's moving out isn't she." Her grandfather said.
"Uh no actually I'm pregnant." Angelica said.
"Pregnant aren't you 12?" Her grandfather asked.
"Grandpa im 16 years old." Angelica said.
"Angelica who's the father?" Her aunt asked.
"I am." Thomas said standing up.
It suddenly got quiet between Everyone.

"Hey everybody I know me being pregnant wasn't the best news but im still the same Angelica." Angelica said. "So I think we should talk about it after dinner because I'm feeling some un positive vibes in this room."
"Angelica its just that... We're worried about you." Her grandmother said.
"I know you are but me and Thomas can handle this I promise you all." Angelica said as she gave Thomas a kiss.
"Now this is thanksgiving we're here to celebrate love and what we're thankful for. I'm thankful for Thomas,  my parents,  my sisters and everybody at this table." Angelica said. "And if you guys are thankful for me y'all better support me."
Angelica's grandmother smiled.
"We love you Angie." She said.
"I love you too." Angelica said. "I love all of you."
"Now cmon let's eat!" Angelica yelled and everybody started digging in.

Happy fucking new years guys

I'm excited because my mom is buying me 3 jars of pickles on Tuesday just for me and I can't wait

Comment some more baby names