chapter 30: ummmmm

^^^renee who told you to be that cute?

Hercules and Angelica were in the car. Since Thomas was at work today Hercules was going to take Angelica to Lamaze class.
"What do you even do at Lamaze class?" Hercules asked.
"Well we do exercises, read stories about childbirth, and learn about what childbirth will be like." Angelica said. "Today we're watching a video about childbirth."
Hercules cringed.
"So is Lamaze class is like health class except you guys are learning about pregnancy and not puberty." Hercules asked.
"Ding ding ding." Angelica said laughing.

Hercules pulled in the parking lot of the building where Lamaze class was held at.
Angelica unbuckled her seatbelt.
"Hey maybe you should come with me to this class." Angelica said.
"I don't know I-"
"If you don't come with me I'll tell everybody about your my little pony shrine." Angelica threatened.
Hercules gasped.
"You wouldn't." He said.
Angelica narrowed her eyes.
"I will." She said.
Hercules sighed.
"Let's go." He said as he walked inside the building with Angelica.

Angelica signed in and then went to the Lamaze teacher.
"Hey Angelica how are you today?" The Lamaze teacher asked.
"I'm fine very hormonal but fine." Angelica said giving a smile. Then she pointed to Hercules. "This is one of my best friends Hercules. I wanted to know if he could sit in today and watch?"
"If I can't it's ok." Hercules said getting ready to walk away but Angelica kicked him in the shin. 
"Ow." He whispered trying hard not to scream.
"It's ok with me. Nice to meet you Hercules." The Lamaze teacher said extending her hand out.
Hercules grabbed her hand and shook it.

Angelica found her seat and sat next to her friend Nicole who was also a teen that was pregnant.
Angelica felt bad for her she was 14 years old and she wanted to keep the baby.
Nicole had gotten raped a few months ago by some boy she thought was her friend.
She found out she was pregnant a week after she had gotten raped.
Angelica couldn't imagine being pregnant at 14. When Angelica was 14 that was when her and Thomas first started dating. Nicole was 9 months pregnant and looked like she was due any day now.

"Alright girls to start off today's class we'll be watching a video of a woman giving birth." The Lamaze teacher said.
The teacher dimmed the lights and the video started.
Angelica heard the lady in the video screaming in pain and cursing to get husband.
Cringing she nudged Nicole.
"I hope that doesn't happen to me." Angelica whispered.
"Same." Nicole whispered back.

"Alright Susan push." The doctor in the video said.
"Don't tell me what the *bleep* to do." The lady giving birth yelled.
"Ma'am you're going to need to push." The doctor said.
After about ten pushes later the girls (and Hercules) heard the sound of a baby crying.
That's when Angelica heard Nicole scream.
The lamaze class teacher turned the light on and ran to Nicole.
"Nicole what's wrong?" The lamaze teacher asked.
"My water just broke." She said and that's when Hercules passed out.

"Oh god." The lamaze teacher said.
"How about I take Nicole to the hospital I'll contact her parents on the way." Angelica said.
The lamaze teacher nodded.
"Alright girls stay perfectly calm." The lamaze teacher said.
Angelica kicked Hercules in his side causing him so wake up.
"Huh what happened?" He asked.
"My friend is in labor and you fainted. Now hurry up so we can go to the hospital." Angelica said.

When they got in the car Angelica ordered Hercules to drive as fast as he could to the hospital. Angelica then called Nicole's parents.
After 5 rings Nicole's mother answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey Mrs. Davison it's me Angelica I just wanted to tell you that Nicole's water just broke I'm taking her to the hospital right now." Angelica said.
"Omigod! James get the care package and get to the car Nicky's in labor!" Mrs. Davison yelled to her husband. "Thank you Angelica we'll be on our way."
"No problem. Bye!" Angelica said before pressing the hang up button.

Nicole screamed again so loud that Angelica was pretty sure she broke the sound barrier.
"Hercules drive faster!" Angelica yelled.
"I'm driving as fast I can." Hercules yelled.
Angelica sighed.
Now angelica was kind of scared to give birth.

When they got to the hospital. Hercules and Angelica got Nicole out the car and managed to get her to walk to receptionist desk.
"Excuse miss my friend is in labor." Angelica said.
"When are you due ma'am?" The receptionist asked Angelica.
Sighing Angelica rolled her eyes.
"In may. But that's beside the point can you get my friend to a room?" Angelica asked.
The receptionist and called a nurse to come.
"Hercules tell Thomas I might be back late." Angelica said as she followed Nicole to her room.
Hercules nodded and pulled out his phone to text Thomas.

At like 9:00 at night Angelica was dropped off at her house by Nicole's mom.
"Thank you Mrs. Davison tell Nicole I'll visit her and the baby tomorrow." Angelica said.
Mrs. Davison nodded and waited until Angelica got into the house to leave.
When Angelica got inside the house Thomas was sitting in the living room playing Mario Kart.

"I'm back!" Angelica yelled.
Thomas smiled.
"Thank you!" He said.
After taking showers and getting their pajamas on Thomas and Angelica were in bed side by side.
"So how was your day?" Thomas asked.
"Well Hercules came to lamaze class with me and my friend Nicole went into labor and Hercules fainted this was at 4 something. Did you know it took Nicole 5 hours to deliver that baby." Angelica said. "Kind of makes me scared for childbirth."

"I just want you to remember when you go into labor I'm going to be with you the entire time." Thomas said.
"Why are you even with me. I don't deserve you at all." Angelica said.
"Because you're the hottest Cheeto in the bag." Thomas said.
"You're corny." Angelica said laughing.
"But seriously I'm with you because you're literally the best girlfriend a guy could have. You speak your mind, you're funny, and you're always making everyone feel better." Thomas said.
"Aww I love you thomas." Angelica said.
"Love you too hot cheeto." Thomas said.
"Corny!" Angelica yelled before going to sleep.

I have so much homework to do.

How did you guys like this chapter

What do you think is going to happen next chapter

I have a half of day tomorrow 

And today I had a delay

Let me start my homework bye 👋