chapter 23: lazy day

It was a cold Saturday morning in January. Peggy had a sleepover with her friends and Eliza was at the mall with Alexander and would be eating dinner over at his house.
Angelica would most likely be doing these things herself but she was tired and honestly didn't feel like doing anything.
Angelica grabbed her phone from her nightstand and texted Thomas to come over about 12 minutes later she heard somebody knock on her door.

"Come in!" Angelica yelled.
Thomas stepped into the room smiling.
"What's in the bag?" Angelica asked.
"Chocolate." Thomas answered.
"Ooooh Angelica likes." Angelica said as Thomas Sat next to her on her bed.
"So what do you want to do today?" Thomas asked.
"Nothing." Angelica answered. "Today will just be a lazy day."
Thomas nodded.
"Ok then." He said.

After 2 minutes of silence Thomas started laughing.
"What's so funny?" Angelica asked.
"Remember when you peed yourself in kindergarten?"
"Don't start with that story Thomas." Angelica said and Thomas laughed again.
"I remember that day we were doing show and tell and you were up when all of a sudden some kid yelled 'Angelica the front of your jeans are wet'." Thomas said trying to control his laughter.
"Yeah- and then everybody started laughing at me and then when I started to cry the teacher told me 'everybody has accidents' bitch did you have an accident in front of the whole class." Angelica said and Thomas laughed.

"Since we want to bring up embarrassing moments how about that time you tripped and fell halfway down the stairs and everybody was laughing at you." Angelica said.
"Oh now you wanna start." Thomas said. "The time you wore that bikini to the swimming pool trip and the top of the bikini came halfway off."
"Alright then the time your mom came to bring your mom to school day and showed us pictures of you in the bathtub." Angelica said.
"Lmao the time you went to the white House and met that girl and then you guys got in trouble for fighting Sally and you guys saw president Trump being a man whore." Thomas said.
"I remember that." Angelica said cringing. "But how is that embarrassing."
"It's funny." Thomas answered.

"Wait remember that time when Maria had her skirt stuffed into her tights that day and walked around school like that?" Angelica asked.
"Yeah and the day you pulled the tissue out of Sally's bra." Thomas said.
"Yeah- remember when Sally used to our friend?" Angelica asked.
"Mhm those were the good days." Thomas said.
Angelica sat up.
"Even though Sally did all those bad things to me I kind of still miss her as being one of my best friends." Angelica said.
"Don't stress yourself over her babe. Remember it wasn't you that changed it was Sally." Thomas said cuddling up with Angelica.

"I love you." Thomas said.
"I love you too." Angelica said.
Thomas looked at Angelica's stomach.
"You're getting big."
"Don't remind me." Angelica said. "I miss my flat stomach."
"Well I think you're still beautiful pregnant or not." Thomas said and Angelica smiled.
"Stop being a good boyfriend you're making me blush." Angelica said.

"So what're we going to do about finding our own house?" Angelica asked.
"We should just go house hunting." Thomas said. "How about tomorrow."
"Ok can we bring our friends with us we can make it a friend thing." Angelica said and Thomas nodded.
"Sure." He said.
"Now let's get relaxed." Thomas said. "What shall we do on this lazy day?"
"Well go to Netflix and put on Moana I love that movie." Angelica said.
Thomas sighed but nodded and handed Angelica her chocolate.

"I love you." Thomas said.
"Yeah yeah turn on the movie." Angelica. "Just kidding I love you too."
Angelica said cuddling in Thomas's arms.

I'm honestly really tired

It's 7: 05 in the morning and my sister has her game in a few hours and I might not go

I keep hearing my mother's alarm clock go off like wake your ass up Jesus

I'm going back to sleep

What do you think of this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next chapter?

Bye ✌