Chapter 34: Angelica goes into Labor pt.2

"What room is my daughter in?!" Catherine yelled as she rushed into the emergency room.
The receptionist looked at her.
"What's your daughters name?" The receptionist asked.
"Angelica Schuyler." Peggy chimed in as her mom regained her breath.
"She's on the 3rd floor room 304." The nurse said.

Phillip held Catherine's hand as they took the elevator to the 3rd floor.
"What if Angelica had her baby already?" Eliza said laughing.
"I doubt that." Catherine said as she turned to Phillip. "What if she is my baby is having a baby without me!"
"Catherine calm down she has Thomas with her she'll be fine." Phillip said.
"Thomas doesn't know what to do! She needs her mother I've been through this three times-"
"Catherine calm the fuck down!" Phillip yelled. "I know you're worried about Angelica but she's fine." Phillip said.

The elevator came to a stop and everybody stepped out. When they found room 304 Catherine burst into the room.
"Angelica my baby how are you doing!" She yelled giving Angelica a huge hug.
"Mom I'm fine. My contractions aren't that bad because they gave me some type of drug but I'm not dilated yet. The nurse says it won't happen until later today." Angelica said.
Peggy reached into the bag and grabbed Angelica's chocolate bar.
"Here we got you this. Mom didn't know if you should eat it since you're in labor but we bought it for you anyway." Peggy said handing Angelica the chocolate bar.

Angelica grabbed it and broke a piece off of it and ate it.
"Uh I guess everyone forgot about us." Maria said and everyone turned to see her and thomas.
"Oh I'm sorry." Catherine said giving Thomas and Maria a hug.
"Thomas how are you feeling?" Catherine asked.
"I'm fine a little bit scared though." Thomas answered.
"Why are you scared? You aren't the one having the baby are you?" Angelica commented.
"Angelica leave Thomas alone he has a right to be scared your father practically fainted when I first went into labor with you." Catherine said.

Phillip turned red in embarrassment.
"Look at dad he looks like a tomato." Eliza said laughing peggy, angelica and Eliza laughed.
Phillip sighed.
"Come on Catherine let's go to the food court." Phillip said.
Catherine nodded.
"Are you girls coming?" Catherine asked.
"No." Peggy and Eliza answered.

"So how does it feel?" Peggy asked.
"Honestly it feels like getting your period 10x worse." Angelica answered.
Eliza and Maria shuddered while Peggy laughed.
"I'm glad I don't know what that feels like." she said.
Thomas nodded in agreement.
"Same Peggy."
"Did you text Theo?" Angelica asked.
"Uh-huh she said she's coming to the hospital around 1:00 with Aaron and hercules." Maria said.

"Ugh fuck why'd she'd bring Hercules. He always talking about how he understands the female anatomy but when some female shit happens he acts dumb." Angelica said.
"What do you mean?" Eliza asked.
"One day at lamaze class my friend Nicki she's around your age eliza wen into labor that boy fainted." Angelica said everyone started to laugh.
"I don't think you should choose him to stay with you during the delivery." Thomas said.
Angelica laughed.
"You actually thought I was going to chose him? The nurses are here to help me deliver my baby not to help him because he fainted." Angelica said.

"Who are you letting in?" Maria asked.
"I can only have 3 people most likely you, Theo my mom and Thomas." Angelica said.
"Hey!" Eliza said. "What about us."
"Eliza, Peggy you guys are going to see this in health class anyways." Angelica said.
"by the way thanks for going into labor today I missed my math test." Peggy said.
"Hell yeah I missed my science test." Eliza said.
Angelica shook her head and facepalmed.

At about 1:00 Theodosia, Hercules, and Aaron burst in the room. Angelica was happy they were here she was getting kind of lonely. Her parents had to take Peggy and Eliza to school to get their makeup work and Thomas and Maria went to McDonalds because they didn't want the hospital food.
"Ange how are you feeling? We heard about what happened at school." Theodosia asked.
"I'm fine." Angelica said. "My contractions stopped for now because they put me on some drugs."
"How do contractions feel?" Hercules asked.
"How does getting kicked in the balls feel 20 times over and over again feel?" Angelica answered.
Hercules shook his head.
"Damn." He said.

"We bought you a raspberry Ice tea from Panera breads." Aaron said handing Angelica the Ice Tea.
Angelica took it and took a few sips before putting it on the counter.
"So when are you going to deliver the little thing?" Theodosia asked.
"The little thing will be delivered when my contractions start up again." Angelica said. "I wish they would start up now so that I could just have this baby." Angelica said sighing. "I miss my bed and the only good channel on this tv is the food network and Master Chef Jr. is making me mad. They made Bianca go home."
Theodosia laughed.

At about 3 or 4:00 Angelica went into delivery.
"AAUUGHHH!" Angelica screamed this was the most painful experience she'd ever been in.
"Angelica calm down it's going to be ok." Catherine said calmly.
"Shut up you bitch you haven't had a kid in 12 years!" Angelica yelled.
"Alright Angelica we're going to need you to push on the next contraction." The nurse ordered. Angelica nodded.
On the next contraction Angelica pushed.
"Ok sweetie that was good now do the same for the next contraction." The nurse said.
When the next contraction came Angelica pushed even harder.
"I see a head!" The nurse yelled.

"You're doing great babe." Thomas yelled.
The next contraction came and it hurt so bad Angelica grabbed Thomas's hand and squeezed it.
"Omigod." Thomas whined. "I think my hand is broken."
"Alright Angelica this is the last contraction I'm going to need you to push your very hardest." The nurse said.
Angelica nodded breathing heavily.
The contraction came and Angelica pushed her very hardest.
Suddenly Angelica heard the soft crying of a baby and small baby was handed to her.

Thomas got the camera and took a picture of Angelica holding the baby.
"Aww she's precious." Catherine said.
"What's her name?" The nurse asked.
"Skye Destiny Jefferson." Angelica answered.
"I thought you were naming her Brianna?" Maria asked.
"I don't know Skye sounds prettier." Angelica said.
Catherine went to go get everybody.
Once everyone was in the delivery room thomas handed the nurse the camera.
Everyone crowded around Angelica and her baby.
"Alright everybody say cheese." The nurse said.
"Cheese!" Everyone said as the nurse snapped the picture.

Aww

One more chapter left and this book is over

But don't worry there is most likely going to be a sequel

Thoughts on this chapter

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter

BTW the next chapter is going to be so cute y'all not ready

It's 12:14 on a wednesday I have school welp that's what happens when I have too much homework

Gn 👋