Chapter 20: thomas wants his girl back

Angelica didn't know why she was at Sally's house. Sally the girl who made fun of her for years, the girl who Angelica couldn't stand,  the girl who exposed her 2 days ago,  and the girl who used to be her best friend.
Angelica was hesitant to knock on the door she hadn't been to this house since she was in 7th grade yet she felt like this was the most familiar place in the world.

Angelica forced herself to knock on the door Mr. Hemmings opened it and smiled at Angelica.
"Oh hello Angelica Haven't seen you around here that much anymore." Mr. Hemmings said and Angelica laughed.
"Uh I have to talk to Sally about a school project is she home?" Angelica asked and Mr. Hemmings nodded.
Angelica walked upstairs and knocked on Sally's door.
Sally opened the door and rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.
"What do you want?" Sally asked.
"We need to talk." Angelica said.

Sally's room changed a lot she took down her posters of boy bands and all the drawings she drew.
Instead of her walls being pink like they used to they were now a lime green and she moved the furniture around a little bit.
"What do you want to talk about?" Sally asked.
"Why did you kiss my boyfriend?" Angelica asked.
"What?"
"Sally don't play fucking dumb why would you kiss my boyfriend and then post it on social media?" Angelica asked her tone firm.
"Because you posted my nudes." Sally said.
"But you exposed me first what do you think I was going to do just let you get away with that." Angelica said.
"But those are my nudes that's different." Sally said.
"You know what Sally if you want Thomas you can have him we're not together anymore." Angelica said.
"I don't want thomas-"
"Then why would you kiss him!" Angelica asked.

Angelica felt like bursting into tears.
"Sally im fucking pregnant! I fucked my life up ok. My father was angry at me at first and so was my sister who thought I was a rolemodel. I have to take the GED test because I have to drop out of high school to take care of this baby. And now! And now me and the father aren't even together!" Angelica said breathing heavily.
Grabbing her purse Angelica wiped the tears falling from her face.
"I hope you're happy Sally hemmings." Angelica sneered before walking out of her room.

Thomas couldn't believe that he lost the girl that he loved all because of Sally.
Thomas decided to text Hercules and Aaron because they would know what to do and if he texted Maria and Theodosia they would both start yelling at him.
So he opened the group chat that him, Hercules and Aaron made and started to text them.

Thomas- guys I fucked up

Hercules- oh no

Aaron- wat did you do

Thomas- so Sally kind of kissed me and somehow got a photo of of kissing and then posted it on social media Angelica saw got mad at me and then she broke up with me 

Aaron- damn

Hercules- we're gonna help you win her back bro

Thomas- how she's not going to talk to me

Hercules- oh yes she is

Hercules is typing.....

Thomas sighed all he wanted was his girlfriend back.

This is really short ik ik

Things are going to get better I promise

What do you think about this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter

Lmao why isn't wattpad working like it's telling you guys I published it at a different time then when I originally published it

Anyways I'm going to go make me some breakfast so bye 👋