chapter 16: just read the chapter

Angelica was now 3 months pregnant and since Angelica was really skinny you could obviously tell she was pregnant. Angelica still was worried about what the other kids would say so she would usually cover up her small bump with baggy t-shirts.

Right now though Angelica was getting ready to go find out the gender of the baby.
"Angelica why can't I come with you?" Phillip asked.
"Because I want the father of my baby to come not my actual father. You can come to my next appointment ok Daddy." Angelica said.
Phillip nodded and gave Angelica a hug.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." Angelica said back giving Phillip a hug.
"Alright I'm leaving I'll be back in a few hours." Angelica yelled.

At the doctors office Thomas was excited yet anxious and worried.
"What do you want to have angelica?" Thomas asked.
"A girl would be nice." Angelica said smiling.
"Why a girl?" Thomas asked.
"I don't know. I just always wanted a daughter." Angelica said. "Can you imagine what our baby would look like if we had a girl?"
"She would have your eyes and she would have my hair." Thomas said laughing.
Angelica rolled her eyes when suddenly she was called in to have her ultra sound.

"Hello Angelica how are you doing today?" Angelica's doctor asked.
"I'm doing pretty well." Angelica answered.
"How about you thomas?" The doctor asked.
"Kind of nervous." Thomas said.
Angelica rolled her eyes trying not to laugh.
"Alright Angelica let's lift your shirt up and get you started." The doctor said.
Angelica lifted up her shirt and the doctor got her ultrasound machine set up.

(Little PSA I have never been pregnant before and I don't know how this works I tried Google but it was no fucking help either 🙄)

Once the machine was set up the doctor put this thing on Angelica's stomach and started waving it around on her stomach.
Angelica looked at Thomas who mouthed what the hell is she doing?
Angelica mouth I don't know.
When the lady was finished she lifted Angelica's shirt up.
"Ok Angelica you are very healthy and the baby is healthy as well." The doctor said.
"So what are we having doctor?" Thomas asked.
"Angelica you will be having a beautiful baby girl in may." The doctor said.

"Thomas you owe me ten dollars." Angelica said once they got in the car.
"How?!"
"I told you I was going to have a girl and you didn't want to listen." Angelica said.
"Ugh fine here." Thomas said digging into his pocket and grabbing a ten dollar bill.
Angelica stuffed it into her pocket.
"Now we have to think about names." Angelica said.
"What about Destiny that's a cute name." Angelica said.
"What about Brianna." Thomas said.
"Ooo that's really cute too." Angelica said.
"What name do you like better though?" Thomas asked.
"Brianna." Angelica answered.
"Then how about we name her Brianna Destiny Jefferson." Thomas said.
"Ok then." Angelica said. "Thank god that's over with."

When the 2 got to Angelica's house Peggy and Eliza immediately bombarded her with questions.
"Is it a girl?" Peggy asked.
"It better be a boy." Eliza said.
"Did you pick out any names?" Peggy asked.
"Hey!" Angelica yelled. "I just got home."
Peggy and Eliza settled down, Phillip and Catherine came down the stairs.
"Angelica how did the appointment go." Catherine asked.
"It went good." Angelica answered.
"So what are you having?" Phillip asked.
"I'm having a beautiful baby girl in may." Angelica said. "No seriously that's what the doctor told me."
Everyone erupted into cheers except Eliza who was kind of mad that Angelica wasn't having a girl.
But eventually started cheering too.

"This calls for a celebration dinner. Thomas how about you go back to your house and tell your parents we're going out to eat to celebrate." Catherine said and Thomas nodded leaving.
"Did you pick out a name yet?" Eliza asked.
"Yeah Brianna Destiny Jefferson." Angelica said.
All the girls started squealing again.
Angelica felt like the happiest girl in the world she had a good boyfriend, 2 loving parents and sisters and awesome friends. That soon would change though.

I have a snow day today hbu

Thoughts about this chapter

What do you think is going to happen in chapter 17??

I think I'm catching a cold 🙄

I just woke up from a good nap and sleep marks are all over my face 😂

Bye 👋