chapter 19: DrAmA

The next day when Sally arrived at school she saw some of the boys from the football team laughing at her.
"Um something funny boys?" Sally asked trying to be sexy.
"Yo Sally I used to think that you had the biggest tits in the world but you have the chest of a seven year old girl." One of the boys said laughing.
"Wait what?" Sally asked.
"Wait I don't think she knows." Another boy said and Sally cocked a eyebrow.
"What? What don't I know." Sally said growing annoyed.
"You didn't know Angelica posted your nudes." A boy said.
Sally face turned red with embarrassment and immediately went to find Martha.
How did she find my nudes and more importantly why did she post my nudes. Sally thought trying her hardest to fight back the tears forming in her eyes.

Martha felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Sally who had mascara dripping and her eyes were red.
"Sally cmon let's go to the bathroom." Martha said.
Martha felt bad for her friend. Even though Sally did hurt Angelica's feelings Angelica did take it too far. Sally had always been self conscious about her body. Sally always thought her hips were too big or her boobs were too small in her opinion she could never be perfect.
When Sally and Martha got to the bathroom Sally burst into tears.
"Is it true did Angelica really post my nudes?!" Sally asked and Martha nodded.
"Yeah how did she get them?" Martha said.
"You and Maria have basically the same Instagram name your name is 203.M and Maria's is 203_M how am I supposed to know who is who. She probably sent them to Angelica." Sally told Martha and Martha looked at Sally smirking.
"I know a way we can get back at her." Martha said.
"What." Sally said as she grabbed a paper towel and wiped her tears.
"We can break up Thomas and Angelica." Martha said.
"And how are we going to do that?" Sally asked. "They're in love with each other."
Martha started to tell Sally the plan.

When Sally saw Angelica in the hallway she punched Angelica's arm.
"Ow what the he- oh hey sally."
"Don't hey Sally me exposer." Sally said.
"You should be the last one talking about exposing." Angelica said trying to walk away but Sally grabbed her arm.
"Let go of me hoe." Angelica said.
"Hey at least I'm not pregnant."
"And at least I don't take pictures of myself in the mirror naked." Angelica shot back.
"Angelica I hope you're ready. Because after today your life is going to be a living fucking hell you fucking wait bitch." Sally said and with that she walked off.
Angelica facepalmed.
What had she gotten herself into?

Sally knew that on Tuesdays Thomas stayed after school to tutor some of the freshman's. So Sally offered to help Mr. Washington clean his classroom so that she could stay after school as well.
The plan was Sally and Thomas would wait together and start talking then sally would kiss Thomas and then Martha would take the picture of them kissing and put it on all social media putting a big dent in Thomas and Angelica's relationship.

"Hey Thomas." Sally said sitting next to Thomas.
"Oh hey Sally what are you doing here?" Thomas asked. "You never stay after school on Tuesday."
"Well I had to help Mr.washington clean up the classroom we all want extra credit." Sally said laughing and Thomas giggled awkwardly.
"Hey Thomas you wanna see something?" Sally asked.
"Uh sure." Thomas said.
Sally planted her lips on Thomas's lips firmly. Martha snapped the picture as Thomas was trying to break away.
Finally Sally let go and Thomas was disgusted.
"Sally what the hell is wrong with you." Thomas said. "You better be lucky that Angelica is pregnant or she'll kick your ass."
"Yeah ok I'm really scared of angelica." Sally said smiling.
Thomas looked at sally and walked away.

Angelica had finally finished her homework. So she decided to open up Instagram and see what everyone was posting when she saw a picture of Sally and Thomas kissing.
What the hell this cannot be real Angelica said as tears welled in her eyes.
Grabbing her coat from the floor and slipping on her doc Martens Angelica stomped down the stairs and didn't even bother to drive to Thomas's house or no she was going to walk.
Angelica knocked on Thomas's door and Mrs.Jefferson answered it.
"Hey Angelica how have you been?" Mrs. Jefferson asked.
"Fine." Angelica answered. "Uh is Thomas upstairs I have to talk to him."
Mrs. Jefferson nodded and Angelica went upstairs to find Thomas doing his homework.
"Hey babe." He said attempting to give angelica a kiss but Angelica pushed him away.
"Dont hey Babe me what's this!" Angelica said whipping out her phone and showing Thomas the picture of him and Sally kissing.

"Babe I can explain." Thomas said.
"I sure hope you can." Angelica said. "This better be for drama class some romeo and Juliet shit."
"So Sally Sat next to me while we were waiting for parents to come and she was making things really awkward and then she asked me could I see something and then I said yeah and that's when she kissed me." Thomas said.
"You said yes!"
"I didn't know she was going to kiss me." Thomas said. "Angelica I'm sorry I love you."
"Do you really love me Thomas because if you did you wouldn't have kissed Sally." Angelica said. "Thomas I don't text me, don't call me don't do anything because this relationship is over."
"Angelica wait-"
Angelica ran out of Thomas's house ready to cry she wanted to go home but her feet took her somewhere else to Sally Hemmings house.

Ohhh shit

Sally you ruin everything smh

Thoughts on this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen in chapter 20?

My mom asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday I said either a hotel party or a bowling party lmao we're planning early but leave some suggestions for what should I do

I had the longest day today 💀

So I'll leave

Bye 👋