chapter 27: Shit happens

It was Saturday morning Angelica was at her house sitting with Mr. Washington eating cookies.
Turns out Mr. Washington was Thomas and Angelica's neighbor so he decided to keep Angelica company while Thomas was at work.

"So when's the baby due?" Mr. Washington asked.
"In may." Angelica answered.
"You look ready to pop now." Mr.washington said and Angelica laughed.
"I wish this baby would pop now." Angelica said. "Mr.Washington I am never having another one of these."
Mr. Washington laughed.
"That bad huh?"
"Yes. At least Mrs. Washington doesn't have to go through this." Angelica said.
Mr. Washington looked down and Angelica turned red.
"Wait no- I didn't mean it like that fuck." Angelica said facepalmimg.

"I know what you mean Angelica." Mr. Washington said.
"Have you guys ever thought of adopting?" Angelica asked.
"We've been talking about it. But we're both very busy at the moment. We don't think we should adopt a kid right now." Mr. Washington said.
Angelica smiled putting a hand on Mr. Washington's shoulder.
"When Brianna is born she's going to visit you every single weekend you'll be her 3rd grandpa." Angelica said.
Mr. Washington smiled.
"It'd be great to have that honor." He said.

"So how is Thomas's job going?" Mr. Washington asked.
"He likes working at the bookstore sometimes Hercules and Aaron go over there to talk to him but they pretend to be costumers so he won't get in trouble." Angelica said.
Mr. Washington laughed.
"How are you doing Angelica?" Mr. Washington asked.
"Things are fine my grades are good, I have Lamaze class tonight, I paid this months rent and my birthday is next week." Angelica said.
"Ahh your birthday is next week- wait let me guess you'll be 17?"
"Mhm." Angelica said.
"So what are your plans?" Mr. Washington asked.
"I'm having a party at my parents house you and Mrs. Washington are welcome to come." Angelica said.
"Ok we'll be there." Mr. Washington said.

The door clicked and Thomas walked inside looking flustered.
"Hey babe." Angelica said giving Thomas a kiss on the cheek.
Thomas Sat down at the table and took a deep breath.
"Hey Mr. Washington." Thomas said.
"Hello son." Mr. Washington said. "What's wrong you looked stressed?"
"Today a bunch of fangirls came into the book store and tried to steal all of the copies of the biography of Lin Manuel Miranda." Thomas said.
Angelica hit Thomas's arm.
"Ow what the fuck!" Thomas yelled rubbing his arm.
"Why didn't you discreetly steal me a copy I really need a copy of that book." Angelica said.
Mr. Washington smirked.

"Guys I should start going home when im late getting home Martha starts looking through my search history." Mr. Washington says.
Angelica gave Mr. Washington a hug as did Thomas.
"Ok then I'll see you later." Angelica said.
Mr. Washington left and Angelica and Thomas were now at the table.
"Thomas I don't think that our friends should be the godparents of our children." Angelica said.
"What why not?" Thomas asked.
"Mr. And Mrs. Washington cant have children. I think that if something were to happen to us they could take care of our baby."  Angelica said.
"Aw Ange that's really thoughtful of you." Thomas said.
"I know right." Angelica said.
Thomas laughed and kissed his girlfriend.

At Lamaze class all the girls were in a circle.
"I just want to acknowledge the fact that this may be Skye's last class she is due to give birth any day." The Lamaze teacher said.
All the girls cheered.
"Is there anything you wanna say Skye?" The lamaze teacher.
"I just want to say that I made a lot of friends coming to this class. I also want to say that when I give birth and it's way different than what you explained Ms. Patterson I'm coming back to your class and personally cursing you out." Skye said.
Everybody looked at Ms. Patterson who laughed awkwardly.
"Those pregnancy hormones can really do something to you can they?" Ms. Patterson asked.
Everybody nodded.
"Alright ladies this concludes class." Ms. Patterson said.

"Hey Angelica how's the bullying going for you?" Ms. Patterson asked.
"It's gone down- well people still make fun of me like Sally and Martha but I just ignore them. I guess everybody just accepted that I'm pregnant and they can't do anything about it." Angelica answered.
"That's good." Ms. Patterson said. "Remember if you need to talk you can make an appointment with me."
"I know." Angelica said as she grabbed her purse.
She gave ms. Patterson a hug before walking to the parking lot to find Thomas's car.

In the car Thomas was driving when Angelica saw a notification on her phone it was from Instagram.

Mxrtha._ : Angelica I know you really don't want to talk to me right now but this is really important

Angie.Schuyler: what is it Martha

Mxrtha._ :  Sally got into a hit and run accident we're at the hospital how she keeps whispering your name can you please come down and see her we don't know if she's going to make it

Angelica looked at her phone tears welling in her eyes. Why was she crying Sally didn't like her and she didn't like Sally. But she felt like her and Sally were best friends again. It couldn't be real Sally could not be in critical condition.

Angie.schuyler:  I'm omw

"Thomas go to the hospital." Angelica said.
"Why are you in labor omg you're early!" Thomas said and Angelica facepalmed.
"No sally got in a hit and run accident Martha says she keeps whispering my name I just wanna see her please go to hospital." Angelica said.
Thomas looked at Angelica and saw pain and worry in her eyes.
Thomas nodded and did a u-turn and headed in the hospital.

When they got to the hospital Angelica saw Martha sitting in the waiting room her eyes red.
"Angelica thank god you're here!" Martha said.
"Hey is everything ok with sally?" Angelica asked.
"We don't know yet they said he might not make it. What if she doesn't make it I might lose the only friend I have." Martha said.
Angelica looked at Martha and gave her a hug.
"It's going to be ok Thomas how about you go take Martha to get something to eat I'm going to go and see Sally." Angelica said.
Thomas nodded and guided Sally to his car.

Angelica walked to the receptionist desk.
"What room is Sally in?" Angelica asked frantically.
"Sally who?" The receptionist asked.
"Sally hemmings." The receptionist answered.
"Oh she's on the 3rd floor room ten." The receptionist said.
While she walked a weird feeling came into the bottom of her stomach.
At first Angelica thought that it was because she was hungry. But that wasn't why. She felt guilty. She felt guilty for doing all those mean things to Sally. And she wouldn't even be able to say sorry what if Sally was already dead.

When Angelica got to Sally's room Angelica knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" Sally asked faintly.
"It's me Angelica." Angelica said as she walked inside.
"Angelica I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a bitch, I'm sorry for exposing you, and I'm sorry for leaving you and Maria." Sally said.
Angelica was now crying.
"Sally I'm sorry myself I'm sorry for exposing your nudes I'm sorry for making you body conscious, I'm sorry for pulling the tissue out your bra and if you do survive we're going to be best friends ok." Angelica said.
"Ok." Sally said.
Angelica rested her head on Sally's shoulder.
"I love you Angelica." Sally said.
"I love you too crazy." Angelica said kissing Sally's forehead.

Angelica rested her head on Sally's shoulder again. The 2 stayed like that for about 10 minutes.
"Goodbye." Sally whispered.
Suddenly the beeping stopped and made one long beep.
The nurses rushed in.
One of the nurses felt Sally's pulse.
"She's dead." The nurse said.
Angelica stared at Sally's limp body.
Angelica went back to the waiting room where Martha was eating a burger.

"So?" Martha asked.
"She's dead." Angelica said.
Martha collapsed into tears.

Awe I feel bad for Martha

Two chapters in a day this is very rare

Thoughts on this chapter

Sally's funeral is going to be in the next chapter

It's 7: 16 and my mom still hasn't made dinner she's such a irresponsible frog smh

Alright guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter bye 👋