chapter 21: operation thomgelica

The next day Angelica didn't want to go to school. She didn't want to see Thomas and most of all the kids at school weren't being that nice to her. But she still needed her education.
Angelica put on a white sweater,  black leggings and some long black boots and headed downstairs to breakfast.

"Good morning Angelica you don't look so good are you feeling ok? Are you having morning sickness again?" Catherine asked and Angelica Shook her head.
"Are the kids teasing you still?" Phillip asked. "Me and your mom can come down to the school and talk to-do"
"Mom dad I'm fine!" Angelica yelled growing tense.
The rest of the breakfast was spent eating silently.
Angelica was happy when she realized she had to go to the bus stop.

At the bus stop Angelica saw Thomas sitting by himself. Angelica wanted to talk to him so bad but the feeling went away when she saw him start talking to Sally.
I thought they didn't have feelings for each other. Angelica thought. Whatever.
On the bus Angelica sat by herself looking out the window she heard some of the boys talk about how her stomach was getting bigger. Angelica wished Maria and theodosia were here but they preferred to drive themselves to school so they can stop at Starbucks on the way.

When the bus ride was over Angelica was happy she couldn't stand seeing Thomas and Sally talking to each other.
"Angelica I didn't notice your stomach it's getting bigger every day." Martha said laughing. "I can't believe you're actually pregnant what a hoe."
Angelica looked down forcing herself not to cry.
"Martha shut the fuck up. Aren't you in half the boys on the football teams sheets every day of the week?" Hercules asked as he rubbed Angelica's back.
Martha sneered and rolled her eyes.
"Fuck off horse fucker." She said as she walked off.
Angelica looked at Hercules and gave him a hug.
"Thanks herc." Angelica said.
"No problem ange." Hercules said as he walked inside the school with Angelica.

Thomas was happy when school was over he didn't want to talk to Sally but he was just trying to make Angelica jealous.
When he got to Hercules House they rehearsed the plan.
"Do you have Angelica's chocolate. If you give Angelica chocolate she'll be more nicer to you." Hercules said.
"Ok I guess I'll have to stop by the store then." Thomas said.
"And sound really sincere when you're apologizing ange really needs you right now." Hercules said. "And remember me and Aaron will be in the car just in case shit goes down and she gets her father."
Thomas laughed and him and Hercules did a handshake.
"What would I do without you?" Thomas asked.
"I don't know." Hercules said laughing.

Catherine still suspected that something was wrong with Angelica. At dinner Angelica was quiet taking small bites of her food. Meanwhile Eliza was chattering away because Alexander asked her out on a date on Friday.
Hey at least she was breaking out of her shell.
"Sorry Eliza but Ange are you ok?" Catherine asked.
Angelica looked up.
"Oh huh-yeah I'm fine." She answered.
"Are you sure you've been awfully quiet." Phillip said.
"Mom, dad I'm fine." Angelica said.
Her parents looked at her liked they were skeptical.
"Mom!  Dad!  Can't you just believe me I'm fine!" Angelica yelled slamming her chair into the table and running upstairs.
"I'm going to go talk to her-"
"Catherine no." Phillip said. "I think she needs some time to herself."
Catherine sighed.
She wasn't used to Angelica keeping secrets from her.

It was about 12 or 1 a.m when Angelica heard a tapping sound at her window.
Walking to her window she saw Thomas outside. A part of her wanted to shoo him away another part of her wanted to hear what she wanted to say.
Her phone buzzed and she looked at who it was.

Firstlove ❤😘:  can I come in?

Angelica sighed and let Thomas in through the back door.
"What do you want?" Angelica asked.
"Ange can I please talk to you?" Thomas asked.
"Shh bequiet my parents are asleep." Angelica said as she snuck upstairs with Thomas.
"Here I uh bought you chocolate." Thomas said.
"You're really trying hard aren't you?" Angelica said smirking.
"Angelica I'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing Sally and even talking to her. If I knew that Sally was going to kiss me I wouldn't have even sat next to her. Sadly I am not Raven Symone." Thomas said and Angelica looked down smiling.

"But Angelica I love you and I hope you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me." Thomas said leaning into Angelica and before they knew it they were kissing.
"I missed your kisses so much." Angelica said.
"Angelica we were only broken up for 24 hours." Thomas said.
"I know I guess I really love you." Angelica said snuggling her nose on Thomas's.
"I better go Hercules and Aaron are waiting for me in the car."
"Why?" Angelica asked.
"Just in case things didn't go so good." Thomas said.
"Alright alright back doors unlocked see you tommorow." Angelica said.
"Love you."
"Love you too."
And with that Thomas was gone.

Aww thomgelica is back now things can get back to normal.

I have a bunch of pimples on my forehead fml

Y'all know the usual questions

It's 10:11 and I'm currently waiting for my mom to come get me from my grandma's

Have a good night ✌