chapter 4: first kiss?

^^ I felt the need to add that

"Angelica hold still." Catherine said as she put the last bit of lipstick on Angelica's lips.
"Now I'm done go look at yourself." Catherine said.
Angelica stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.
She twirled and then smiled. Angelica had to admit she looked awesome.

"Phillip Phillip come here look at Angie!" Catherine yelled and Phillip came inside followed by Eliza and Peggy.
"Wow you look sexy Angelica." Peggy said and Angelica laughed and gave Peggy a hug.
"Thanks Peggy." Angelica said and she looked at her father who was speechless.
"I hate to say this but Angelica you aren't my little girl anymore. You are now a beautiful young woman." Phillip said and Angelica blushed.
"Dad. I'm only 13 I'm not a woman." Angelica said.
"Well cmon we still didn't take any pictures of you yet." Catherine said.

Angelica and sighed and she went downstairs and outside.
"Alright Angelica I want you to do a pose." Catherine coached. Rolling her eyes and partly embarrassed because the neighbors were watching; Angelica put her hand on her hip and smiled.
"Good good." Catherine said.
They took a few more pictures when Thomas's mom's car pulled into the driveway.

Maria stepped out. She didn't have a dress on like Angelica did she was wearing a red silk pantsuit with a black silk vest to go with it.
Hercules her date stepped out he was wearing a gray suit. Thomas stepped out he looked awesome he was wearing a black suit and he had he hair neatly gelled.
"Great everybody's here go stand next to your date!" Catherine yelled.
Angelica stood next to Thomas and Maria stood next to Hercules.
They all smiled and waited for the flash of Catherine's camera until they could move.

"Alright I think you took enough pictures they're not going to let us in if we're late." Angelica said.
That's when Catherine started crying.
"I'm sorry it's just you're becoming such a beautiful young woman." Catherine sobbed.

Oh boy.

"Mom mom it's OK I'm fine alright." Angelica said giving her mom one last hug before hopping into Thomas's moms car.
In the car the 4 preteens squeezed into the backseat Hercules decided that it was a good idea to take a group picture of the four of them together.

When the kids got to the place where the dance was held Angelica thought it looked beautiful. The lighting was a dreamy pink color and there was a whole buffet of food at the side of the room. Angelica looked at all the kids dancing and smiled.

"Lets go dance." Angelica said and Thomas smiled and they started to dance to the song that was playing Maria and Hercules sooned joined then. Suddenly the music stopped and a spotlight shined at the entrance. Martha, Theodosia and Sally entered Sally walking first.
What the hell is this? Heathers. Angelica thought.
Sally started to smile and her hands flew to her mouth like she didn't know what to say.
"Turn the music back on!" Some kid yelled and everyone else started yelling too.

The DJ nodded and he started to play the music again.
Martha ran off with James Madison, Theodosia ran off with Aaron and Sally came with someone that looked all too familiar.
"Maria look." I said. Standing with 14 year old Sally was 16 year old James Reynolds.
I guess Thomas saw too so he tried to keep his mind off of james by dancing.
"Thomas cmon now if you kicked his ass in kindergarten you can do it again." Angelica said and thomas relaxed a little.
So he continued to dance with Angelica when suddenly Sally and James made their way to Thomas and angelica.

"Angelica who did your tracks?" Sally said giggling. 
Angelica smirked.
"Sally don't make me expose you again." Angelica said.
"Huh expose babe what's she talking about?" James asked and Angelica smirked.
"This." Angelica answered and she pulled tissue out of Sally's bra yet again.
Everybody that was watching the scene laughed and James was trying his hardest to not laugh.
"This is not over Angelica Schuyler!" Sally said running off.
James started laughing and then gave the four kids a death stare.
"Mess with my girlfriend again and you all will die." James said and Maria laughed.
"Remember James Thomas kicked your ass in kindergarten and he'll do it again." Maria said.
James blushed with embarrassment and Angelica smiled.
"Buh bye James." Angelica said.
When James left the 4 kids laughed and continued to dance.

About 1 hour later the music died down and the principal came onto the stage a microphone in her hand.
"Alright boys and girls this is the moment you all been waiting for!" The principal yelled. "The person who's been elected for ms.eighth grade!"
The crowd erupted into cheers.
Angelica knew Sally was going to win and how much of a bitch she was going to be after she did win.
"Alright alright the winner of ms.eighth grade is........"
Angelica couldn't lie she couldn't wait so see who won.
"Angelica Schuyler." The principal said.
Angelica was confused she didn't sign up.
Suddenly Sally climbed onto the stage.
"What!" She yelled. "That isn't fair! I worked so hard to get my votes and so hard to win! That crown should be mine MINE I TELL YOU! Angelica Schuyler is just a little loser that doesn't deserve this she is mean and she probably only signed up so that I couldn't win." Sally said breathing heavily.
"Security!" The principal yelled and Sally was escorted from the dance.
"Angelica come and get your crown." The principal said.

Angelica looked at Thomas who was smirking from ear to ear.
I'm going to kill you. Angelica mouthed to Thomas.
But she was surprised she didn't think she would outbeat Sally hemmings.
Angelica got her crown and started to wave to the crowd.
Everybody started to clap even Theodosia that's when Martha hit her arm and she stopped.
Angelica stepped down and Maria and Hercules tackled her in her arms.
"Congrats Ange." Hercules said and angelica smiled.
"Thanks." She said.
Now Angelica turned to Thomas.
"Curly sue cmon we're going to get some punch." Angelica said and she grabbed Thomas by the arm and dragged him to the punch bowl.

"You signed me up for ms.eighth grade?" Angelica asked.
"Yeah go ahead and punch me." He said.
Angelica laughed.
"No thomas I'm not going to punch you I wanted to thank you." Angelica said. "I mean look at this crown it glitters when I twirl." Angelica said turning around.
Thomas smiled.
"You're welcome Angelica." Thomas said.
Angelica pulled Thomas into a hug when they pulled away Angelica kissed Thomas softly on the lips.
"Woah." Thomas said.
Angelica looked down on the verge of tears.
Dumbass. Angelica thought.

"Angelica I like you." Thomas said. "I like you like you and uh I was wondering would you want to go out?" Thomas asked.
"Uh yes." Angelica answered and the 2 hugged again.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww