Despite the ugly pet names, there was no time to debate because after her command, the gray wolves made their move. They raced towards them and with one huge leap, their teeth aimed for their small heads.

These gray wolves are bigger than normal, as if they have been catered to grow as primary predators in this section of the jungle. They are faster and stronger, and very able hunters. These caused the normally skilled militants to feel slightly troubled, but with their focus, their strikes became more precise and less useless movements.

One reason Lea narrowed their area of target to three was to enable the utilization of their close-ranged combat skills that have been drilled into their bones since youth. With fewer thoughts in mind, their movements become more vicious and swift. And the three areas Lea pointed out were the soft vital areas the two men can utilize to their benefit in accordance to their strength.

They were clearly caught off-guard, but over time, they grew accustomed to evading the gray wolves pounce, bite and range of slashes. 

"Scar face, 2 steps forward!"

As if his body was not his own, his motor skills followed Lea's direction. He was barely able to evade the swipe of a gray wolf's paw at the back. He did not know what happened, but he had no time to think. He did not even realize that even though Lea told them to aim for the either of the 3 vital parts with all their might, she has been stabbing the rest of the gray wolves at the center of their forehead. 

Her two companions might not have noticed, but the guys above did. They could not utter a word, and even forgot to plan ahead. Lea's group is about to overcome the waves of gray wolves and it was their turn next to pay the price. But they just couldn't look away from looking at how fast and strong Lea's stabs are. For every second she moved, a stab would fly towards the target, always above the eyes, center of the forehead. Then pulling out the wooden stick with ease, another gray wolf would be brought down the next moment.

Her hands are now dyed with crimson blood, making the grip of the sticks slippery. It became so slippery that she slipped pulling out the right-hand wooden stick out of one of the gray wolf's head, while her other hand was still in a moment of aiming at another direction, but another gray wolf was coming her way.

The two guys couldn't breath for a moment due to the tension, but they were even far more surprised the next moment.

Lea let go of the right-hand wooden stick and literally punched the coming gray wolf right on the head, making its head explode. Was the wooden stick a limiter of her strength? Or does the sharp point narrow down the scope of damage?

What strength! They suddenly regained their awareness as their faces paled. Looking at one another, they slowly walked backwards, trying to be inconspicuous despite how busy the people below the pit are. But not even a few feet away, 2 wooden sticks flew to each of their ankles, obstructing their smooth escape.

A few seconds later, only gray wolf cubs were left, but Lea had no intention of having them killed. Immediately, under everyone's gaze, she jumped in the air twice, landing her two feet on the stable ground.

Walking slowly towards the frightened pair, she pulled out the wooden sticks without care, causing them to shout pathetically. "Ah.... Ahhhh!! N-no.... Sorry.... We didn't... mean to.... Ahhh...." The feminine man whimpered.

Iyan seemed scared as well, but his reaction is not as exaggerated as the other, instead, despite his fear, his glare bore Lea with threat. "Are you even human?!"

"Good question. I don't think I am." 

.

.

.

Everyone was out of the deep pit using the vines that grew in abundance by the trees. They were thick and sturdy, but not slippery enough not to be of use. 

Iyan and the feminine man were surrounded by Scar Face and Lea, their ankles left neglected.

"So you did not do this, but why are you here?" Scar Face asked, his serious face intimidating the two men.

He already figured Lea did not fancy talking so much because after they were saved, she only remained standing overlooking the two escapees. No one could read her face for half of it is covered by her hat. 

The feminine man continued to whimper due to too much pain, but he was growing hopeless by the minute. His only partner is Iyan, but both of them are now incapable of saving their own neck. Left with no other option, he opened his mouth to speak, "I just followed what Iyan said... When we arrived here, he noticed this trap and upon listening to the sounds below, we figured there were wild dogs waiting in hunger..... We really don't know anything.... Really....!"

His squeaky voice was becoming more painful to listen to, but no one said anything.

Lea observed all around, activating a small radius scan that she has been able to do with ease ever since getting used to her new body. There was no one suspicious in the vicinity. 

"Any shelter?"

Her quiet voice immediately had the feminine man stumble with an answer, "Yes, yes! North-east, just 3km from here, there is a cave! We've already killed the bear, so you can head there right away!!" He sounded like he wanted to shoo Lea away, very far away from him, making his squeaky voice more fearless.

Lea did not bother anymore and lifted up two women onto her shoulders. "Come." She ordered the man who acted as the guard, the same man who was forced to carry the two other women the first time. And like a dog, he followed Lea obediently.

Scar Face hesitated for a moment before following behind, followed by his other companion, leaving behind the feminine man and Iyan by themselves. Whatever wicked schemes they wanted to put Lea through, would have to wait until their ankles can be saved, but where else would they find medical treatment in a jungle filled with the scent of death?

The feminine man held Iyan's hand to one of his own, squeezing it in their silence. "Come, let me fix your injury first..." His usually squeaky voice mellowed down a whole lot with a hint of tiredness as well as tenderness.

Iyan gave his solemn nod. He still could not believe they were left alive.