Chapter 4: The wedding 2 {Edited}

Start from the beginning

Tahira raised the question "me ta ke da shi da baki da shi? Wayau! Zainab, she's controlling his mind with her body, you can do better cause he's your husband not hers, control him with both your brains and your body"

And Rhabz kept saying "kawai tu ra mu zaki yi mu je mu kashe ma shegiya warning, swear ta san ba wasa da ita ake yi ba"

None of their advice was careful elaborated, Zainab wasn't sure how to start a marriage under these conditions which she found herself.

The next morning 'budan kai at the grooms place, around 4:00pm they took Zainab to her home in Ishaku road, U/dosa. After they prayed mangrib Khadeeja AKA Herdies makeover came to make the bride up for dinner the groom's family organized. As khadeeja was making Zainab up, the girls continued to chat about the kamu while getting dressed. A heated conversation transpired between Zainab and Rhabz.

Rhabz came across the video of Fateema dancing around Abdul "har wani video aka dauka fa, I downloaded it, I'll start another trend."

"What video?" asked Zainab still getting her makeup done "the one of Fateema dancing fa" Rhabz replied "Ithink I'll start another trend on IG and tag her with the Hashtag 'whosthatwhore' and you guys should comment and tag others asking the same question"
Zainab jumped up "no please ki rufa min asiri Abdul will see it and think ni na sa ku"

Rhabz not interested in what Zainab was saying "so?" Zainab grabbed Rhabz, making her drop her phone hard on the floor "Rabi ki rufa mun asiri, he's my husband"

Furious Rhabz pushed Zainab away from her and picked up her phone cross-checking to see if it was broken "keh banza ne, dallah matsa, wawiyya because of Abdul zaki fasa min waya?" She continued to vent in anger "wawiyya, wa ya gaya miki na miji dan goyo ne? Just imagine fa" Ummi had to come between them because Rhabz was not finding funny and from all indications she wasn't going to take it easy on Zainab "ya isa please yi hakuri, Zainab ki tsaya a gama makeup din mana, haba!!!" Ummi complained

Just then Tee came with her own discovery "I finally got her profile, she's a private user and see followers ooo 26k kaman wata celeb"

Hadiza laughed 😂😂 "kaji manyan gari, mu muna managing da dan 500," All this was exhausting Ummi "kaiiiii!!!! ya ishe mu haka, haba! "

Rhabz did as she said she would not mind Zainab, she uploaded the video both on IG and twitter and tagged Fateema with the caption "ashawo no dey rest #mistressoftheyear #whosthathoe #gogetyourownman". Before you knew it people commented and retweeted as she also had a flow of many followers. In no time it became a trend, Fateema must have seen it, and most definitely so would Abdul.

DINNER
By 9pm they were ready, a car was sent to pick up the bridesmaids. Zainab's other friends where at the venue, Hajiya Aisha called to remind them not to be late around 8pm but as usual the bride is always late.

Ummi stayed with Zainab waiting for their car. Finally a car drove in for the bride, her phone beeped and on her screen she saw "ku fito" she stood up "toh Ummi mu je sun zo" as they stepped out, Abdulzahir and Kamal came out out of a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C- Class. Zainab and Ummi exchanged a look only known to them which meant "damn!!! The carrrrr."

As they walked towards the car Abdulzahir stared at Zainab his stunning wife, Salim Jamo started to capture the moment snapping the bride as she walked down the stairs, then he snapped her with her groom outside and inside the car. By 9:45 Kamal pointing out "ya isa haka mana time na wucewa, they have been calling on the phone". A few more shots and they got on their way