Chap-35

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Basically, guys, We quit... find a new gang leader" Ryan said. Ryan and Chaz were trying so hard to get it done easily. The boys sighed. "So, you won't work?" Derek asked. Ryan and Chaz nodded. "Yup" Chaz said. I could feel the tension building up the room
It was so quite that we could hear each others breaths. Derek pulled out his gun and placed it on the coffee table. "Well, we also quit" He said. The rest of the guys smirked as I sat like a goldfish.

"What do you think, Jason?" Derek said looking at guy. "Yeah" He said nodding. "You're name's Jason?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "But ask Jason to buy us tickets out of America" Jason said. "Okay... Thanks,  guys" Ryan said.

I smiled. Jason has got great friends. "How are you guys so close? Obviously, it seems like you are your own family..." I said. The guys smiled. "We are... like we all lost something and we all chose the wrong way to gain stuff and... it all ended worst... we are a family" Jason (D) said. I nodded.

Jason's P.O.V.

Allen, Robin and I walked out of the car. We walked inside the house to see everyone on the couch. Ryan and Chaz smiled and nodded at me. "So, boss, I am going to London" Derek said. I smiled. "Finally, everything's going to be fine" (Y/N) said. The smile and glow on her face was beautiful. I smiled widely gulping. "Everything's gonna be okay, babe" I said stroking her cheek. She chuckled. "I love you" I whispered.

"Okay, boss... We need tickets tomorrow and bye!" Derek said. "Bye!" The boys sang and walked out.

It was gone late with all the fight and stuff. I walked into my room and closed it from inside. But I saw someone on my bed. "(Y/N)?" I asked. "What? I can be in my husband's room?" She asked smiling.  "I'm not your husband" I said. "You would be" She said as I took of my coat. "By the way, you should take you husband duties seriously" She said taking of my Jacket. I pulled back the Jacket. I jumped on the bed and so did (Y/N). She came closer to me and we shared a deep kiss.

That. Was not meant to be.

I woke up around 3 am. To find (Y/N) beside me. I picked up my long forgotten, T shirt and Jeans from the floor. Walking to the shed behind Ryan's house. I kept deciding, if I should do this or not...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to see I was in my room.

My... room...

My room?

I was about to scream, when Dad entered. "Good morning, Sweety" He said. A few stress lines on his forhead.

"Where is he?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"WHERE IS HE?!"

THE END

Okay, Babes... Season 1 ends and I don't know... Maybe I'll join the other part in this too or make another book, but whatever it'll be, It'll be in April... Wish me luck for final exams