Chap-26

Sorry for late update... Chap-26 is up! I wrote thos chapter mourning cause my vacations are to be over tomorrow 😢😢

Give me a shoulder to cry! 😭😭😭

Btw to the chapter and read the notes in end...

Luke's P.O.V.

I sat in my office, and I'm really confused. Mark was sitting across me playing with a pen. "Are you thinking the same thing as me?" He asked. "If you are thinking Allen Jones and Robin Williams, Jason's childhood bestfried find Jason's crime partner unconcious in an old warehouse without any gang members is wierd and found it confusing... then... Yes!" I said. "Okay, so we are on the same track" He said. "We need to talk to Josh" Mark said.

We went to prison and asked the prison guard to bring him for questioning. I sat on the chair and so did Mark and Josh sat across us handcuffed. "What happened that day?" I asked. "I don't wanna talk about that dumbshit better dead brat" He said. We glared at him. He sighed annoyed. "I kidnapped that girl (Y/N) and found that she was Jason's girl" he said and our eyes went wide. "She what?" Mark asked. "Continue" I said. "His whole gang came there and then started shooting us. I don't know if Jason's dead or alive but I shot him then one of his guys knocked me out" He said. "Why did you kidnap (Y/N)(L/N) in the first place?" I asked. "Jason killed my brother so I wanted to kill someone precious to him" He said. I stood up and asked the prison guard to take him back to the cell. "I can't believe it" Mark said. "Atleast we know, he won't kill her. I want Mr. And Mrs. (L/N) in my office" I said.

After an hour or so Mr. And Mrs. (L/N) showed up. "Listen, Mr. And Mrs. (L/N), Jason Mccann's partner in drug dealing and murder, Josh was found in a warehouse, out of senses, we questioned him and he told us that..." I trailed. "She was dating Jason" Mark completed. Mrs. (L/N) gasped and started weeping. "It's not sure... actually, Josh can be lying or he might have had a wrong conclusion" I tried to calm her down. "and maybe she's just slave" I glared at Mark. "Why would he need our daughter as slave" Mr. (L/N) asked. "Was she popular in school or something?" Mark asked. "She was really popular because of her music, singing and she was most pretty daughter anyone could ever have" Mrs. (L/N) said. "Well, that explains stuff" Mark said. "Agent Mark!" I shouted as I noticed they understood what he said. "Mr. And Mrs. (L/N) we would find (Y/N). And bring her safely to you" I said which probably gave them some strength. They nodded sadly and left.

I stood up straight. "Mark, are you insane? This is how you treat people? By telling them your daughter may probably be-" "Relax, Luke... We are in a competition, to see who wins. You or me" He said. "But that doesn't mean, you could say those stuff to someone's parents... The last thing they want is their daughter getting raped!" I shouted. "Well, I said the truth... a girl is with Jason Mccann, his partner says they are dating and they might not have hooked up? are you kidding me?" He asked. I sighed in frustation. "Get out" I said.  "Listen, mate, no need to frea-" "Get out! I'm trying to be a good CIA agent, okay? Not like you... or anyone who murdered Alex Mccann" I said glaring at him. "You gotta bring that up, don't you?" He asked scratching the back of his head. "Get. Out." I said gritting as he left without a word.

I plopped on my leather chair sighing. I got Allen's number Last time I saw him, so yeah.

(A/N: Okay, so how many of you guys when Jason got shot and the guys were calling CIA in the conversation got that 'we don't wanna get in trouble?' Line... Screensot below⬇ if you did please comment about this... I need to fix that)

Bold- Allen   Normal-Luke

Allen?

Yeah?

Agent Luke here, CIA

(There was a minute of silence)

Oh, yeah yeah... why did you call, sir?

Are you free today? I wanted to question you about something

Um... sorry, sir... I'm at a friend's place out of town... I'll be there tomorrow...

O- okay, but you better be here tomorrow

And I hung up. Guess, I have to wait til tomorrow

Allen's P.O.V.

We were all standing around Jason's bed. "Are you sure you can stand by yourself?" (Y/N) asked. "For the 100th time, Yes, I can" Jason said. We all laughed. Jason put his one hand on the night stand and stood up closing his eyes. "Woah!" We all cheered clapping. He opened his eyes. "Victory!" He shouted. We all again laughed when my phone rang.

Bold- Allen   Normal-Luke

Allen?

Yeah?

Agent Luke here, CIA...

I turned to everyone and 'shushed' them and turned the call on speaker. Everyone walked closer to me

Oh, yeah yeah... why did you call, sir?

Are you free today? I wanted to question you about something

Um... sorry, sir... I'm at a friend's place out of town... I'll be there tomorrow...

O- okay, but you better be here tomorrow

And he hung up. "Let's discuss this over lunch" I said. We all sat to eat. "So, what this might be?" Jason asked. "Questioning?" I said. "You think? But what is left? You gave Josh to them and your job ends" Chaz said. "Now, you've got me nervous" I said putting the spoon aside. "Don't worry, It's gonna be okay... but just don't fall in some of their traps, buddy" Jason said. I nodded and stood up. "Robin get up quickly, we gotta go home. What if someone came to our house?" I said. "You said you were at a friend's house" Ryan said. "Well, my mom knows I have been at a part time job in the town... I can't tell I'm with you" I said. They nodded.

Luke's P.O.V.

I was tired of sitting in my room staring at walls. So I thought I would roam around. I went to Mr. Jones' house, cause he is the best guy, I could rely on right now. I knocked the door and that same women, which i think is his wife opened the door. "Mr. Jones" I said and she let me in. I was staring at the pictures on the wall, when Mr. Jones came. "Luke!" He said. "Hello, Mr. Jones" I said. "Quite nice photos you've got here" I said. "Yeah, of course, thanks" He said. I nodded. "How come here today?" He asked. "Uh... You know we found Josh-" "I read, news boy, What's up?" He asked. "I and Mark have kinda started a war or something like that... like who got Jason right... like you know, Who's right... In short he hates me and I don't care" I said. "Well, you don't need to. Mark is someone who doesn't need your attention... in his case, just play smart." He said. I turned my gaze to the pictures. "I really like your pictures" I said. "Yeah, one of my favourite is that one" He said pointing at a pic with him, a woman and a boy of 10-12 and a girl of same age

"Those are your children?" I asked. "Yeah" He said as "Haven't seen them here much" I said. "She is my daughter, Jennifer but she changed her name to Adiba as because she find it cute and we agreed happily, she studies fashion designing in Canada. He's my son, Allen. That's an old photo, he's 21 now...  He works part time in a cafe and is on holiday now-a-days" my head snapped towards him. "Allen?" I asked. "He's your son?" I asked. "Yeah, Allen Jones is our son..." Mrs. Jones said. "Uh- c- can you show me his latest pic?" She looked at me confused.

"Mom, I'm... back?" There they stood, both Allen and Robin. "This is my son, Allen and his friend Robin" I stared at him blankly. "You lied to me" I said. He opened his mouth but closed it. "Who were you with? Jason?" Mrs. Jones' expression turned cold as she heard Jason's name. "How dare you go near that boy! He killed his brother, he could kill you!" She shouted. "Samantha! Quite..." Mr. Jones shouted. "Jason has quit everything, mom! Everything for God's sake! And Dad knows that, I told him!" He shouted. I looked at Mr. Jones. Wow! Family with secrets... I looked at Mr. Jones and he shook his head. "Allen!" Mrs. Jones shouted. "Mam, Mam, Mrs. Jones, calm down" I said. Allen glared at me narrowing his eyes. "And Luke, kill me but I am not telling you where he is" Allen said. "Neither I" Robin said. I like these boys' bond. I smiled and pulled my gun and the CIA (ID thingy) and put it on the table. "Tell you what? I'm with you..."

This is it... now I was thinking I would 2-3 chapters more and then continue this in another what do you think? Pls tell me...