Meeting him

A/N: Guys, please be soft on me cuz, this is my 1st Jason Mccann fic... pls, tell me about it

I pulled on the trigger and emptied my gun into a random guy who came to know about one of my plan. I kicked him and walked away to my car. I drove to my hiding place. A home like structure outside the city. I took out my phone when i saw blood marks on my face. I went inside the house and washed the blood marks away and looked into my reflection. I am a murderer. Sometimes I think what have i made of myself. My hands are covered in blood of thousands i don't know. I shook my head and walked outside for some fresh air.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I kicked the tire of my car as it stopped outside the city. "God! You had to stop right now!" I mumbled in anger. After a few minutes i decided to change the tire but i didn't have the tools. I saw a quite handsome guy standing in front of a house holding a phone. "Hey! You there!" I shouted. He looked at me and then to his left and right and then pointed his finger on himself. "Who else is here?!" I asked. "Hi, i am (Y/N) (L/N). You are?" I asked. "You don't know me?" He asked. "I don't know if you are some celebrity here cause i am just settling here" i said. "Never mind. What do you want?" He asked. "Can you give me tool kit. I need to change my tyre" i said. He went to his house and came out with a tool kit. He handed it to me. And again stood outside his house on mobile. I wanna tell you guys something. I don't know how to change tyre for 15 minutes i kept trying to remove it but all in vain. I sat down exhausted. The guy looked at me with a questionable look. "Do you even know how to put a tyre?" He asked. "No..." he shook his head and took a deep breath walking to me. He sat folding his one knee and i don't know how he removed the Tyre and how he was putting the good one there. As he was working. I looked at him. He was about my age. I was bored of the silence. "You didn't tell me your name" i said. "You don't need to know..." he said. "Um... but i told you mine so you have to tell me yours!" I said stomping my feet. "Did you fall down when you were a kid?" He asked leaving the tyre. I stood quietly. "I don't answer to strangers" i said. "But you make strangers fix your tyre" he said but i didn't answer. After the pin drop silence he looked at me. "I am Jason" he said. "Jason?" I asked. "Jason... Mccann" he said. "What is to think about it?" I asked. "Nothing" he muttered. "Done" he said standing up. "Thank you!" I said. He took the tool kit and walked away. "Jason!" I called. "Thank you" "it was nothing" he said and walked into the house...

A/N: Vote if you liked and comment how you felt ;-)