Chap-4

A/N: a new chapter... 😁

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them to fix my vision. I was in a room, it had very dim light, i was not able to see anything. I recalled everything that happened, it was really hard for me. I was slowly falling for Jason. I rubbed the temple of my head and sighed. My head ached. I heard some footsteps. I saw Jason. He looked at the ground, his face was wet. He took off the watch and placed it on the night stand near bed. I was expecting him to say something. He was silent. I was scared and angry on him. He went outside as i sat at the bed in silence. After a few minutes, Jason entered with a glass of water. He offered it to me. "What was that?" I asked. "Something and someone you should forget" he said. I took the glass and threw it on floor. "I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them?" i asked. He held my arms tightly as i started to freak out. He pulled out his gun and pointed it on my forhead.  "I am murderer... A killer... A criminal... You got that?" He said. "You made yourself that!" I said as i stood up but those glass pieces got stuck in my feet and i collapsed on the bed. Jason sighed in frustation and kneeled down beside me and tried to pull it out carefully. But it didn't have that softness. "Just, forget it and leave" he said. I looked at him biting my lip. "Why can't you stop killing?" I asked. "Cause no matter what they are gonna arrest me, so better be underground, killer and alive" he said. He stood up and bought a cotton and an antiseptic liquid. He slowly cleaned my wound and bandaged it. "Why didn't you kill me? I can tell cops you are here" i said. "You would?" He asked pulling the trigger of his gun. "No, but-" "I didn't kill you because i was not in mood" He said. "Why do you expect me to stop killing?" He asked. Now, i need to tell him about this. "Look, Jason, don't freak out about it... The thing is, ever since i saw you i have been having these wierd symptoms of calling you, meeting you, spending time with you-" "i am sorry" he snapped. "What?!" I asked. "(Y/N), i don't think i can help you. I am sorry..." he said. "Are you hungry? You were out for a day it's 8 pm" he said. "I would never be anything to you" i said. "I'll bring something" he said. "Don't bother, i am not hungry" i said. He went out of the room and came in with a tray which contained spaghetti and another glass of water. He placed the tray on the bed. He took the glass and kept it at the night stand. "Eat it" he said. "No" i snapped. He just made an irritated face. He started picking up the glass pieces. "You don't want yourself to be killed but you kill others" i said. "What do you expect from a killer?" He asked. I stood up and stumbled a little bit but he caught me. I put both of my hands on his shoulder. I kissed him softly, he was to move apart but i held him tight after some seconds he stopped struggling and kissed me back. I moved apart and stared at him. "You made yourself a killer you could make yourself a good man" i said. He looked at me in disbelief. Tears poured through my eyes as he left the room.

A/N: C'mon! Everyone wants to know about their story by comments... tell me.. 🙏😙😘