Chap-27

A/N I know it is short sorry... i would update soon

Allen's P.O.V.

"I am with you" Agent Luke said and i stood there confused. Buth me and Robin. "Allen?" He asked. I stood there gaping. He came towards me and stood behind both of us and placed his hands on each of our shoulders. "Boys, I and agent Mark are in a conflict right now. I want to save Jason and he wants to kill" He said. "Why?" I asked. "He's sick and I am cool" He said. He pushed us on the couch and stood in front of us. "So?" He asked. We stared at each other and then him. "Boys, this guy is not like CIA" My dad said.

There were 3 reasons I hated CIA:
1. They killed Jason's brother
2. They made him a criminal
3. They paralyzed my dad's lower body

I was afraid that Jason might also end up like my dad, when he got shot. But He was lucky.

"Dad, he's one of them!" I shouted. "Lower your voice, young man" My mon said. "Mom!" I shouted as she glared at me. "Mr. And Mrs. Jones, obviously, we don't have proof for the murders and bomb blast and his crimes. He's clean and when it comes to Alex, I'm gonna say he didn't kill him" He said. "What?" I and Robin shouted. He smirked at us. "Man, what's going on!" Robin said. "Well, all you gotta do is, tell Jason to stay underground, be a good lad and even if someone finds him fight for himself" He said. "But why are you helping us?" Robin asked. "Because, i support right and Mark made everything wrong" He said. I nodded. "But right now, I ned you to believe me and if you do i wanna meet Jason tommorow" Luke said. We nodded and started telling him everything we told (Y/N) from the start...

Jason's P.O.V.

I woke with smething soft on my neck. I smiled instantly knowing it's (Y/N). I pretended to be still sleeping as she continued to mive the soft thing across my face. I pulled her onto the bed with a feather in her hand. Her giggle is like music to my ears... "way to ruin my sleep" I whispered in her ear. She kissed my cheek. "But baby, i wasn't able to stay without you" She said. "Where are Ryan and Chaz?" I asked. "Out... they told me you have a gang meeting tomorrow? What about?" She.asked. i smiled stroking her cheek. "We we have to tell them if we are leaving the gang" I said. She smiled. "Thanks, Jason" She said encircling her arms around my neck. "Let me take a shower and we could go out..." I said. I just got a mind blowing plan. "Okay!" She said and jumped out of the bed leaving the room.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a black T shirt, black leather Jacket and, Jeans. I cam out to see (Y/N) in a pretty blue dress. "Let's go" I said.