Chap-3

A/N: Hope you guys like this... vote and comment

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the park bench. I was feeling wierd cause i don't know why i even asked him to come here. I saw him from a distance and saw that he was wearing the watch i gave him. "Hey..." i greeted. "Pretty good watch... where did you get that?" i asked. He smirked at that statement. "A very very wierd girl gave me this" he said. I giggled. We were still some footsteps away. I don't know what happened, suddenly he pulled me in a tight hug. After a few seconds, i returned the hug, his arms were around my waist and i was hugging him so tight that it was the last time i am ever gonna meet him. I thrusted my face in his neck and let myself linger in his arms.

Jason's P.O.V.

I saw a policeman there. I knew that if he recognized me, he would start shooting and who know what would happen. I quickly pulled (Y/N) in a hug hiding my face. I had my gun. If something would happen i could shoot. I felt (Y/N)'s face on my shoulder. I loosened the hug and slowly moved apart from her. She was smiling at me. "Um- why did you ask me to come here?" I asked. I was embarrased as hell. "Just to talk..." she said. "About?" I asked. "Anything..." she said smiling. The policeman was standing at that area. I was to move quickly. "(Y/N), can we talk later? I have to be somewhere..." i said. Her smile dropped. "Okay" she said. "Bye" she added. I just started walking. "Jason, we say bye" she said. I looked at the officer. Goodness he didn't hear that. "Listen, i have to go... don't say my name again!" i said gritting my teeth. "I would, Jason Mccann! I would say it out loud!!" it was really loud, loud enough for the cop to hear. He turned to me and took out his gun. "Are you insane?!" I shouted at her but it is not her fault. "Jason Mccann, put your hands behind your head and drop anything like weapons" he said pointing his gun on me. I quickly got my gun out as (Y/N) gasped. "Jason" she muttered. "Shoot me and i would shoot anyone else" i said. I looked around and the whole park was standing still. "Mccann, don't do anything stupid" the cop said. "You don't do anything stupid, officer... you'll pay for this..." i said smiling. Then a 2 more officers came. Damn it. That freaking cop called his friends. "Mccann, you are 1 we are 3, think you could last?" he said. I turned the gun randomly closing my eyes and pulled the trigger. I could hear (Y/N) scream. But when i opened my eyes. I saw a dog lying with his blood on ground. "What do you think?" I asked. They were all nervous. I knew they would not shoot me now. "Jason, don't" (Y/N) said. She had that shiver in your voice when you are scared. "It is your mistake" i said as i heard the trigger. I quickly sat down folding my one knee and shot the two officers. They were dead. I know cause one of them got shot at forhead and other one right at chest. I turned around to run but i saw (Y/N), she was shivering. I walked behind her but turned to face her. "Told you, stay away from me..." i said as she slapped me right across the face. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth to control my anger. I saw the policeman pointing his gun on me. I put my gun over (Y/N)'s shoulder and shot him. He fell down and i looked at (Y/N). Her eyes widened and in no time she fainted. I don't know. I just picked her in my arms and took her to my place. I knew she is gonna be scared of me. I was again stained with blood of 3 people but now that does not bother me. It is normal to kill people for my life. I placed her on my bed. And waited for her to wake up...