Chap-21

A/N I wrote a chapter real quick this time... hope you guys like it...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We rushed into the hospital with Jason. Ryan laid him on the stretcher ad Chaz came with the doctor. "Mr. Mccann?" She asked. "Do you need an Identification proof for that?!" I shouted. Doctor, Ryan and Chaz looked shock. Ryan and Chaz held me. "Calm down" Ryan said as they hurriedly took him for the operation. "How can i freaking calm down?!" I shouted. "Mam, for your infornation, this is a hospital, you have to be quite" A nurse said. I walked closer to her. "Really? A hospital where a patient is dying and the first thing you do is exclaim his name... For fucking sake of a person's life you gotta operate him or whatever damn thing is what you do! This is your hospital?!" The nurse looked at Ryan. "What are you looking at him? Talk to me" I said. The nurse opened her mouth but Ryan cut her. "She's Jason's girl... wanna argue further?" He asked. I looked at her and she jut walked away.

Ryan's P.O.V.

She collapsed on the floor and started crying. "Hey, hey, (Y/N), Jason's gonna be alright okay? He has faced these kinda suituations before... I trust your love" Ryan said. She quickly sat on her knees and closed her eyes. And I knew what she was doing. "(Y/N)..." I muttered but she was too busy to mind that.

I called Allen and Chaz they said they are going to Police station for interrogation. We waited and waited, when the doctor came. "Doc" That's when (Y/N) stood up and walked to us. She was in that position for this long. "He's fine. He was a lucky one. A inch near the spine and he might have paralyzed his lower body. The bullet scraped the spinal bone and the pain's gonna last, A little force on back and that's gonna be same way as thousand bullet on his back" She said. "When can we see him?" She asked. "When he wakes up" She said and walked away. "Goodness" I muttered. She just smiled to herself.

After 3 hours...

"Excuse me, Mr. Mccann has woken up" The nurse said. We rushed to his room. Jason looked at us. The doctor walked besides us. "Who are you?" Jason asked. "What?!" We all shouted. My hands started sweating. He would never accept that he was a gang leader! he would freak out! What in the hell? Maybe he would ask about Alex! "There was no way he could have amnesia" Doc said. "Who are you? Where's Alex?!" He asked. "J-jason, I'm Ryan, this is Chaz, (Y/N)" I said and He started laughing. "I was just kidding" He said. I was about to punch him, when he winced. "What was that?" He asked. "Did you forget that you had a bullet in your back?" Chaz asked. He smiled.

"So, how many days here?" He asked. We looked at doctor. "A week. And after hospital 2 weeks of bed rest" She said. We nodded. He scanned the room. "Why isn't here a TV" He asked. What? "Sir, because you said that in here patients would come and go, so we don't need that" The doctor said. "Why did you listen to me? Chaz, listen, I need a flat screen in my room, cause I can't move from my room, and a flat screen here" He said. I looked at the doctor and the doctor looked at me.

"Jason, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. He looked at her and his smile disappeared. "Y-yeah, got yourself bandaged?" He asked pulling her arm, which we forget to bandage "Ryan, you idiot, get her bandaged!" He shouted. "No, we could bandage here" She said. "Mam, just come with us" The doctor said pulling her hand but Jason held her hother and. "Call the nurse here" He said. "What has happened to him" Chaz asked. "I don't know" I said. "I'll get a TV" He said and walked out. The doctor let go of (Y/N) and called a nurse.

The nurse bandaged (Y/N). "Jason, what has gotten into you?" I asked. "Nothing" He said. I shook my head. "Where are Allen and Robin" He asked. "I gotta call them" I said and walked out of the room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The nurse finished bandaging me as Ryan walked out of the room. I walked to Jason. I bit my lip. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah" He said smiling.

He's Jason for God's sake?

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine" I said smiling. There was a awkward silence. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yeah..." He said. "I'll ask the nurse to bring you something" I said. As I started my way out, "wait!" I turned to him. "Hospital food?" He asked like a cute puppy dog. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't like hospital food" He said. "Jason, you are in hospital, you have to eat hospital food" I said. He looked at me with pleading eyes. "What about you eat hospital food today and i would sneak you sandwiches or burger tomorrow" I said. "You promise?" He asked. I nodded. "Fine" He said and I walked out.

I brought him a tray of food but noticed guys setting up a TV there. "Wow! Entertainment for you huh?" I asked. He giving instrustion to put the TV as Chaz enjoyed the scene. "Right... not that right you idiot, an inch, I said an inch, you know what? Measure it, only an inch." It was really hard for the guys to fit it but nevertheless, they fixed it. As the guys left sighing, Jason and Chaz started laughing. "You were messing with those guys?" I asked giving Jason the tray. He nodded smiling. Ryan entered the room, with his phone. "(Y/N), Allen wants to talk to you" He said. I took phone and went outside.

Bold- Allen Normal - (Y/N)

(Y/N)? you are fine?

I am fine, i just got a cut in my arm. You should be asking about Jason

How is he?

He is fine. Has to get rest for 3 weeks.

When are you leaving?

I am not leaving right now, Allen. That guy on the hospital bed saved me... how can i leave?

You're too good, but that's a good for nothing

When are you coming?

Well, we can't come to you guys, for almost a week. Actually, the cops won't leave us alone, we booked an hotel to stay, we'll come for an hour or two

Okay... just stay safe.

Bye

Bye

I hung up and went inside. "I gotta go to your home, set the other TV, i'll call you" Chaz said. Jason nodded. Chaz left and Ryan left for washroom. "Allen asked about you" I said. "In a monotonous way" Jason said. I opened my mouth but didn't find words. "Let's accept it, he hates me." He said smiling sadly. "It's not like that, Jason" i said but he shook his head. "Forget it" He said. I felt sad. "Can I be honest to you?" I asked. "Be everything to me" He said. That was confusing. "It- it was your own mistake, you tried to shoot him" I said. He nodded biting his lip. "I know..." He said. I sighed. "You should sleep" I said helping him lay down. He winced in pain. "Does it hurt much?" I asked. "Very much" He said. "It will go away" I said but before that he was asleep.

A/N: Hey, ya all beliebers... 😙
This is it... hope you guys like it...

Vote ⭐

And

Comment 📝 (i didn't get any other emoji 😕)