Chap-8

At CIA office

"Jason Mccann has done enough i suppose or are we to lose more people and cops?" Asked agent Mark. Everyone sat silently. "Well, i have a new person in between us whom I have appointed to arrest Jason." Mark said. "Officer Luke" He murmured. A tall man in his late 20s came into the room. "Sir!" Luke said. "This man is perfect for Jason, i know. Just kill him the moment you find him" Mark said. "Of course, sir but actually, I wanted to ask why had Jason Mccann started killing" Luke asked. "Officer, your job is to arrest him. Nothing else." Mark said. "But I do need some clues." Said Luke. "Try to find him, Luke" was all Mark said.

Luke's P.O.V.

I walked to the room where all criminal records are kept. I searched for Jason's file for a while. And Bingo! I found it. I opened it. It had his records that I knew but I wanted something new. There was nothing. I knew someone alone would not start killing at the age of 16. But this Jason guy did. I wanted to know what has happened so bad for him. I am like that. Don't ask why...

After a while, I went to his old school. "Mccann? I only know that he and his brother Alex were orphans and he used to study here." The principal told me. "Something else?" I asked. "Jason was a bright student and so was Alex both had a bright future. Alex was actually studying in college on scholarship" She told. "What happened then?" I asked. "I din't know... Alex died and Jason became a criminal and people claimed that Jason killed Alex but i don't know... why would a kid kill his only family?" That was only thing I got that day. It left me confused. The Principal was right... why would he kill his own family?

I searched for Alex Mccann everywhere and I was tired after a while. So, i went home. I absent mindedly searched Alex Mccann on Internet. But then I saw something.

'Alex Mccann, claimed to be involved with some terrorists, found dead in his house. Brother Jason Mccann missing and only suspect for the murder.'

"Found dead?" I muttered to myself. I grabbed my coat and rushed to.the forensic lab. Cause Alex was killed he should have been brought here.

"Sir, think, Alex Mccann, a guy killed by his brother." I asked a dr. "Alex Mccann, actually was just bought here to remove all the bullets then I don'the know. Mark brought him. I removed the bullets and then I don't know" said the Dr. "But why?" I asked. "I told you I don'the know" He said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Yeah, actually, when I removed Alex's bullets. There were above above 30 and it CIA's bullets in his body. The ones they used." The dr. Said. "Thanks, Dr." I said and wenthose to my car. I started driving.

I can't tell what this is. I went to my house and again sat on my laptop and files. No. Nothing. I stared at my phone and thought only Mark could tell me what's up. I took but suddenly it rang itself. I read the name. It was Mark. "Hello, sir-" "Actually, there is a problem can you solve it?" He asked. "Sure" He told me and I hung up my phone and went to my car. Probably Jason has to wait a little...