Friends?

Guys, please, tell me how it is...

Jason's P.O.V.

I was sitting at a local park. I wore shades, a hoodie and everything to cover my face. Obviously if someone recognized me, they would call cops and i am so not in the mood of a combat or firing. I am a murderer but i sometimes feel awkward about my anger and bloody hands. I looked at my hands and then started walking to my house. When i reached home, i saw that girl- what was her name? Uh- (Y/N)! She sat there cupping her face on my doorsteps. I walked to her as a smile formed on her face. Why this girl can't leave me alone? "You again?" I asked. "Hi to you too" she said. I took off my hoodie and stared at her blankly. "Here" she handed me a small box. "What is this?" I asked. "A gift for helping" she said. She just bought a gift for me. If she knew who i am she would run away screaming. "I am sorry but i can't keep it and do not come back here..." i said giving her the box back. But she opened the box. And it had a cool wrist U.S. Polo watch. "Now, i am really not taking it" i said. "Never say no to a gift. It hurts people" she said as she put the wrist watch around my hand. I looked at the watch. "Did you like it?" She asked nervously. "It's cool, now leave" i said. "You live here alone? Cause i was continuously ringing the door bell and no one came out." She said biting her lip. "Yeah, i live alone can you leave now?" i asked. I was about to shoot her. "Me too!" She exclaimed. So that's why she doesn't know anything about me. "Well, i should leave now" she said and i nodded. She started walking. "Wait, wait" she said turning on her heels. "Friends?" She asked extending her hand. Did she just do that? I am Jason Mccann, people fear and she wants to be my friend, of course she doesn't know about me being a criminal but still... i can't risk her telling anyone about me or this place. "Friends" i said shaking hands with her. "Can i have your number" she asked. I mean seriously! I gave her my non secret number that i gave to people who i don't need in any of my murder plan. Just people who i need as help. "Bye" she said and walked away shyly. I nodded and stared at the watch for a moment. Then, i too went inside my house.

At night...

I stared at the wrist watch. She said thank you... why would she gift me something. After a moment i just put it aside but i couldn't understand why... like that i drifted into sleep

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I am so not sure why i gave him that watch. But ever since i came home yesterday, i couldn't get him out of my head. I also made friends with him. I can't believe it. I sat on my bed hugging my pillow. I looked at my phone and curiousity rushed into me. But it's 12 should i call him. I sleep late and he lives alone, what could go wrong? I quickly took the phone and dialed his number.

(Y/N) - normal, Jason - bold

Hello?
Hello...
(Y/N)?
so you remember me... you were sleeping?
Everyone sleeps at this time
Everyone but me... what's up?
Everyone including me... why don't you leave me alone? You called me at this time of night to ask what's up... *sigh*
Yeah.. what's wrong in it?
Nothing..  everything's wrong with me...
Exactly!
*sigh*
Okay i'll let you sleep if you promise me something..
What kind of promise?
Meet me at the park near your house..
Why?
Just come
Don't you have anything else to do? Aren't you busy
Nope
Fine... but you would never disturb me again... now, let me sleep
Okay... go to sleep.. good night...
Thanks
Bye, Jason
Hmm...

Did i just do that? I thrusted my face in my pillow smiling to myself. I don't know i like his attitude. And... his features. He's good looking and i like his attitude. He seems cute... i don't know... he's not so talkative as i am but i like how he reacts. Cutely... Jason Mccann, i would make sure, we be great friends...

Comment and vote