Chap-7

Jason' P.O.V.

I was sitting in the drawing room of my old home with my brother. My brother was sitting with yet another circuit board of God knows what. I continued to read the book dad gave before mom and dad died. It was perfect but then CIA agents barged in with their weapons. I stood up and went to Alex's side. But a agent pulled me from him and pointed his gun on me. "Alex Mccann, just accept that you are also responsible in the bomb blast" said agent Mark. "I am not responsible, truly. I didn't make any bomb" Alex said. I was shaking. "Jason, if your big brother is lying we are gonna kill him" agent Mark said. "He's telling truth. I know" i managed to say. "Boys" He said and those agents shot my brother continuously.

"Alex!" I shouted but then I realised it was a dream. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock, it was 4:30  I just then saw (Y/N) at my door peeking. She came inside. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, just had a nightmare" i said. "Jason Mccann has nightmares? Wow! Now that's something amazing." She said. She sat on my bed. "What was it?" She asked softly. "I saw CIA agents kill my brother, Alex..." I said. "It's okay... it was just a dream." She said rubbing my shoulder. "(Y/N), CIA agents are searching for me. We have to stay underground. Don't leave the house again." I said. "Yeah, fine" she said. "Why are you up so late?" I asked. "I was sleepless" she said. "Why?" I asked. "I miss mom and dad. Whenever I would cry she would hug me tight and stay with me until I smile or laugh again. She would try so  hard to see a small curve on my face. And dad would just bring me a lots of ice cream and pudding and we would eat it together" she said. "I miss it now" she added. I smiled and bit my lips. This is because of me. "(Y/N), come with me" i said. We went out of the house. "You just said we are not to get out of house" she said. I brougt my bike and put my helmet on. "At day time and without me we are not to" i said as I put helmet on her head. She sat on the bike and I started to drive. We went to a ice-cream shop. It opens early so we went there. She took her helmet off but I put it on her head again. "I'll bring the ice cream. What flavor do you want?" I asked. "(Favourite flavour)!" She shouted. I bought a big (favourite flavour) flavor ice cream pack. We went back home and sat in front of the TV with the ice cream. We watched a movie and ate ice cream.

The next morning we both woke up on the couch with ice cream covering our face. I started to get up but before that (Y/N) pulled me and said in her sleep. "Thanks, Jason. I know you are good". I smiled at her and stood up.