Chap-20

A/N: Chapter 20 is up... hope you like it

The next day I woke up with a bang in my door. I quickly went to open it. Ryan and Chaz stood there and my whole house was messed up, Ryan handed me a paper.

Surprise surprise, Mccann!
Your friends and that chic is with me and according to my sources they are your friends, right? I tried fonding your family but they are all dead. I wouldn't have founded these friends of yours but thanks to my gang members who followed Ryan and Chaz.

-Josh

I tore the paper. "Ryan, get the other guys" I said. I got my guns. Ryan and Chaz hurriedly called the guys took their guns and we jumped in our my baby car. We knew all their bases and I know where we gotta go.

We stopped in front of a warehouse. I asked the boys to go from the back door and We went inside with our guns in hand. We were greeted by his gang members and himself. Allen and Robin stood theor woth blind fold and duct tape sealing their lips on the floor guns pointed on tber heads.

"Welcome, Jason" Josh said. I stared at him in anger. "Met your friends?" I asked. "Well, we didn't know how to treat guests... so are they okay?" He asked with a smirk. "Well, looks like i gotta teach you a thing or two" I said. He smiled. "Tell you what, that chic was hot, i found her attractive and so did my boys, where did you find that slut?" He asked. Well, I mysef called her slut but no one else calls her that.

That's when it hit me. "Where's she?" I asked scanning the whole place. "Oh! Already worrying about your girlfriend, Jason?" Girlfriend? "My guys heard your and Ryan's conversation" He said. "You were spying on us, you creep" I said. "Bring her out" He sad and two guys brought her handcuffed andwas that a handprint on her left cheek. "(Y/N)..." I muttered. They took her blindfold, her eyes were spakling with tears and were puffed red. "So, let's start-" I strarted shooting random guys. Ryan and Chaz first didn't but then they started shooting. My giys from behind also shot many of them. In between gun shots, I heard (Y/N) scream. I snapped my head towards her to see blood puring out of her hand ad knife in Josh's hand.

I rushed to her without thinking, and as a result he pointed his gun on my forhead. I stood straight. It's not I like have not faced death before.

"Man, you and your unneccesary courage" He said scratching his head. "Okay... so... why did you kill Mason?" He asked. "I didn't know he was your brother and he was to shoot me" I said trying to control my anger. "Lie... why, Jason" He again asked. I rolled my eyes. "I ain't explaining you, jerkosaur" I said. Yeah, I am idiot but that's me. He smirked and turned his gun towards (Y/N) as I pointed my gun towards him. It was a triangle we made. "Jason..." Her voice cracked. "Don't worry, I am gonna get you out" I said. She looked at me pleading. "Let her go, it's between you and me" I said. "And kill you? Fine..." He said pointing the gun towards me. "J-Jason, p-please no. I would die myself than being the reason for your death" She said.

I ignored her. Now, it's about Allen, Robin and (Y/N) "Would you let them go?" I asked. He nodded. "I have no use in them so I'll throw em out." He said. I stood straight but as he was to pull the trigger, he turned to face (Y/N). I quickle pulled her and covered her hugging her. I closed my eyes as i felt pain in my back. I couldn't hear anything but fell on my knees. I saw (Y/N) crying kneeling besides me. "Jason!" I heard her voice. I don't know, I slowly blacked out.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I watched as Josh shot Jason in his back. I instinctly shot Josh. It hit his hand causing him to drop the gun. One of our guys knocked him out with the their gun.

I rushed to Jason, he was bleeding pretty hard. Chaz untied Allen and Robin. I checked Jason's pulse. "He's still alive we gotta get him to a hospital" I said. "But we can't take him to hospital" Allen said. "He's a criminal for the whole country" He added. "We gotta take him to his hospital" Chaz said.

"What about him?" Robin asked looking at Josh. I, Chaz and Allen looked at each other. I called cops.

Bold Allen Normal Cop

Hello, I found Josh, crminal on in the warehouse outside the city.

Who are you?

I'm Allen Jones

Mr. Allen, we'll he there soon. Don't leave.

"Allen, Robin you gotta stay here and don't come home until you get rid of cops and agents" saying that We picked Jason up and laid him in the car his head resting on (Y/N)'s lap. I started driving like crazy. (Y/N)'s clothes as well as hands were covered in blood. "J- Jason?" I heard her say. I looked behind to see him barely opening his eyes. "G-guys..." "Jason, you're gonna be okay" She said. I can't believe how Jason doesn't love this girl. He muttered something that I didn't hear, I need to drive carefully...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Jason, you're gonna be okay" I said. He held my wrist. "I'm sorry..." he muttered and closed his eyes again, I slowly slapped his cheek. "Ryan, he's not opening his eyes" I said. "(Y/N), he is gonna be okay..." He said. "Jason, Jason, listen, you're gonna be okay... I won't let anything happen to you" I said kissing the back of his hand.

A/N: That's it. I hope you like it. Pray for Jason. He tried to save you for God's sake!

Vote and Comment beliebers... 💋👄