Chap-12

A/N: Guys... chap 12 hope you like it... 😀

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Way to ruin my perfect moment. Great. "Jason, cops" I said. "I know, I'm not blind" He said gritting his teeth. I noticed that, Jason's arms were still on my waist. I was happy as well as scared. I could feel heat creep up me cheeks. Jason looked at me. "What?" He asked. That's when he noticed our position. He quickly stepped back. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Well, how about we hit or kill them and leave?" He asked. I stared at him. "No..." I said. "Then what do you want me to say? 'Hi, I'm Jason Mccann, i need to leave... so let me leave?' That?" He asked. "Cool, idea..." I said. "Very funny" he said faking a laugh. The whole club was silent. "Okay, kids, now, we got a news about underaged drinkers here" the cop said. "Masks off" he added. Jason and I looked at each other. "What are we gonna do, Jason?" I had started to panic. "Let's do it my way..." He said. I knew something was in his mind. He pulled out his gun and quickly pulled me pointing the gun on my head. The crowd turned to look at us as i yelped. He knows i am scared of guns. "Just act you're scared" He muttered in my ear. "Jason, you idiot" I muttered still scared. "Let me go or I'll kill her" Jason said demanding. It might be normal for him. "Leave her whoever you are" The cop said.

No one's P.O.V.

As Jason and (Y/N) continued their little drama. The female cop. "Officer Mark, there's a guy in club keeping a girl hostage" She told mark on her earpiece. "I'll be there with some help" Mark said.

After 15 min

"Okay okay we'll let you go but don't hurt her" The cop said. Jason slowly walked out of the club and closed the entrance door. He pulled of his mask laughing and so was (Y/N). "That was cool" she said laughing as she pulled her mask. "It really was" Jason said still laughing. "Mccann?" A voice cane as Jason's and (Y/N)'s head snapped to the direction of sound.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. That was CIA agent cause he had the CIA logo on his uniform. Behind them were 2-3 more agents. And so many guns. "Mccann?" The guy asked. "Luke..." Jason said. "Mccann, I should have known it could only be you" Another voice. And another man. "Get out of my way, Mark" Jason snapped. So this is Mark, the guy who killed Jason's brother. "Surrendor, Mccann" Mark said. "In your dreams" Jason snapped as Mark smirked. He took out his gun. "Sir, we have to arrest him and he's not trying to harm us" Luke said. "Jason, don't do something stupid" I said as i knew he would do something stupid. He pointed his gun at the cops. "Follow me" He said. "Let. Us. Go." Jason said gritting his teeth. Suddenly the club's door burst open and people stood at the door. Slowly Jason turned his gun towards the club. The smirk on Mark's face disappeared "What do you think?" Jason asked. Mark lowered his gun. Jason held my hand and started walking towards our car. He opened the door for me to enter. I looked over at Jason's shoulder. Mark was pointing his gun on Jason. "Jason!" I shouted and pushed him. "(Y/N)!" I heard Jason. He started shooting at the club entrance as the crowd was wild running. I got shot at my shoulder. Jason quickly made me sat in the passanger seat and himself went to Driver's seat. And he sped away.

We were at home. If you ask me i was scared I would say yes i was. He helped me to the couch and went to bring a first aid box. He brought tweezers close to my wound and tried to get the bullet out. "It's not that deep i could take it out" He said. He brought the tweezers closer to the wound I whined in pain. "Was that necessary?" Jason asked griting his teeth. "What?" I asked. He glared at me stopping his work. "Jason, for me, your life is more valuable" I said. "(Y/N), for the nth time this is rubbish" He said. He pulled the bullet out of my shoulder roughly. I whined as a tear fell down my cheek. Jason bandaged the wound. "Jason, I love you... does that mean anything to you?" I asked. "I don't need to answer your questions" He said. "How could you?" I asked. My eyes started to water. Tears poured through my eyes. "Listen-" "what's to listen, Jason?" I asked as i went to my room and slammed the door behind me. Jason continued to slam the door but i just jumped on the bed crying

A/N: Pls vote if you liked and comment your views...