Chap-6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up in a room. It had white walls and same colored furniture. I looked around and saw Jason standing there with his mobile. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Where are we?" I asked. "My refuge" He said irritated. "Oh yeah, please, Jason, i am here because of you" i said. "What are we gonna do now?" i asked. "Stay underground and if anyone find about us, kill them" he said. "Wow! it's so simple" i mocked. "Do you have any other plan?" He asked. "Yeah, quit killing" i said. He rolled his eyes. "Right, miss genius and what would happen after that? lemme guess, Nothing!" he shouted. he's making me hate him. "So, now what?" i asked. "I have called some of my old friends who are like you but they would like to help me one last time. They would bring your stuff just tell me your address and everything is happening because of you" he said. "I am speechless... how do you blame me for everything? I should have asked if yo nwere a criminal, every normal person would. Isn't it?" I asked. "Just my talent" he said. I rolled my eyes. Just then i heard the doorbell ring. Jason went to open the door. I followed him. "(Y/N), meet my friends, Allen Jones and Robin Williams" he said. "Um- Jason, is... she um- your" Allen started. "Allen!" Jason shouted. "Hey, (Y/N)" Allen and Robin said. "Hey, guys" i said. "We bought your clohes and laptops and your identity card and stuff" Robin said putting a bag un side. "So, (Y/N), what are you doing with The Jason Mccann" said Allen. "Oh, i was foolish i didn't knew he was a criminal and i shouted his name in public but he didn't do anything" i said crossing my arms. He just sighed. "Come in, guys" he said. Allen, Robin, Jason and I sat in a room. "Jason, why are you still killing people?" Allen asked. "Allen, just stop it, we have talked about it. I can't" Jason answered. "Yeah, right, Jason, you have to kill people. I understand. You know what i am not into this. I am leaving" i said. "What?" Jason asked surprised. "Jason Mccann, I love you and i can't see someone i love do wrong things" i said and went with bag Allen and Robin brought.

Jason's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes as i heard the door slam. "Care to explain, Jason?" Allen asked. I told them what happened at my house after i bought (Y/N) at my place. "So, she loves you?" Robin asked. "Jason, you have been given a second chance everytime why don't you just take it" said Allen. "Guys, nothing would happen except me going to jail" i said. "Jason! Go find (Y/N)! that girl, she knows Jason Mccann = danger but still she loves you" shouted Allen. "Bro, please for us... bring the old Jason Mccann back" said Robin. "I'm gonna find her just because if the police found her i am gonna be in a great trouble" I said. I quickly got out tying a a cloth on my mouth and wearing shades. I wore a cap and searched for (Y/N).

It is dark now. Where is this girl? I was tired now. I looked to my right it was a small junkyard like place. I could here snuffles and snobs and hiccups. I went to the place. I had my gun in my hand in case it's just a policeman before me. I saw a girl. Not any girl but (Y/N). "Please, I am just a civilian, but I am scared of guns. Please stay away." She said. I took of my shades and the cloth. She looked at me. Her eyes were red and tears were still streaming down her face. "(Y/N), come with me." I said. "I am not going anywhere with you" she said. I gripped her hand and pulled her out when I saw 2 cops walking down the alley. I pinned (Y/N) to a wall and held her hands down. I could feel her breath on my neck. I looked at her. She be her lower lip and closed her eyes. "(Y/N), why do you love me?" I asked but then I mentally slapped myself for asking such question. "I don't love the killer Jason Mccann. I love just Jason Mccann." She said. The cops were gone. I moved apart and again pulled her with me. She really didn't want to come with me.

When we got home I took her to her room. She was crying. I asked Allen and Robin to take care of her. After sometime she slept. "Jason, we wanna tell your that, Police is searching for you and they are really determined now." Said Allen. "They have appointed a new Cop for you. He's someone you don't wanna mess with" Robin said. I just nodded