Chap-31

This is shitty but I gotta get to the point now... so... here's what I got...

Allen's P.O.V.

I came home and went inside Jason's room. He was sleeping as I shook him and he sat uo straight instantly. "Good morning" I said sitting on the bed. "Good morning" He said still sleepy. "It's 8, Jason... you should get up" I said. "I slept late last night around 5 or 6?" He said. "What were you doing last night... Ryan and Chaz said that you were out all night... and (Y/N) too" I said. "We went on a date..." I said. "Really? Wow!" I said to him "yeah how come you come here this early morning" "the thing is..." I became a little nervous about Luke knowing what Jason is with us. "We met agent Luke yesterday and now he knows that we are with you" I said. "say what?" He asked. I knew I was in trouble is how much I know that Jason is good to me I know that he won't take this in a good way "it wasn't my fault I was home and he was there and my mom's angry" I said laying on the bed. Jason rubbed his face. "What are you doing here then?" He asked. "Sneak out..." I said.

Jason laid vertical and I was horizontal on the bed. "Now, what?" I asked. "Now... we meet him..." He said rubbing his eyes. I sat straight. "Really?" I asked. I looked at him and he looked at me. "What about the boys? Ryan? Chaz? Your gang? They are coming today... right?" I asked. Ryan told me that they were coming today, so, I know... Jason's boys and Luke... not so friendly combination... highly exothermic.

"I know..." Jason said. "But we gotta do this... I hope it's not some trap" He added. I nodded. "I, Robin and my dad trust him" I said. "Well, I don't doubt Mr. Jones" Jason said. "I'll meet him" Jason said. "Okay... but change time of their meeting" I said. "Hmm" Jason said. And just then the door bel rang. "I'll get it..." I said and let Jason change and get fresh up. As I opened the door. I saw Jason's whole gang out.

My mouth hung open. "C-come in, guys" I said. I went to  Ryan's room. "Hey, man, your buddies are out there... can you go see them?" I asked. "Yeah, come..." He said.

We went out to see Chaz ready there and (Y/N) looking scared as shit. Jason was still in the shower, being the 'boss'...

after a good 15 minutes I again heard the door and thinking it might be another gang member. I openes the door to see...

Luke!

"Hey..." Oh my God! "What are you doing here?!" I screamed-whispered. Because I didn't want the boys to hear. "I didn't have time because of Mark's stupid plan of getting Jason... I gotta talk to Jason now..." He said. I was stressed. And then it happened...

"What's he doing here?!" The guy named Derek shouted. Luke looked at me and I suddenly was intrested in the floor. And why not?!

I was standing between a gang leader and a CIA agent who probably want my head chopped off right now!

"Allen..." Luke trailed. "come in" I said frantically. I shit the door and pushed Luke inside my room followed with shouting from Gang members.

"what the hell?!" Luke shouted. "Allen... what's happening?"

I don't know what to do... and the I heard a big "Jason!"

I rushed out with Luke. "Quiet! What in the hell are you doing in my house screaming like that?!" Jason shouted. "Jason, what's a CIA guy doing here?" Derek shouted. "This is my house! anyone can come or go... why are you so freaked out?" Jason said a little calmly maybe because (Y/N) was standing beside him. Robin just shook his head at the terrible scenario.

"Okay, so there has to be a reason why we and him are here together" another guy said. "No no! it's pure coincidence!" I said. and then what we heard was, a thump and footsteps.

Josh

"Hey, bruh" Josh said gun pointed on Jason. The gang boys started toward him but...

Mark walked in with CIA agents "game over, Mccann and gang..."

Vote and Comment! 😁😁😁