Chap-13

A/N: hope.you guys like this

Jason's P.O.V.

As (Y/N) slammed the door behind her.

I am so done being nice.

"Bloody fucking Open up, (Y/N)!" I shouted. I heard sobs from behind the door. "If you don't fucking open the door, I am gonna fucking break the it, dammit!" Again she didn't open it.

I stepped back and then kicked the door twice. As i heard her shriek. "I told you to open it..." I said gritting my teeth. She was silent. I am so not in the mood of this. I gripped her arm digging my nails in. "I'm not a toy, dammit... I'm done of being calm. If you have forgotten, I am Jason Mccann and i could kill you right now... So, if you love your life even a little just do as I say" I said throwing her on the bed. She held her arm tight. As i saw it had blood because of my nails. I turned to leave.

"Jason?" She asked. "Did that kiss mean anything?" She asked. I turned to her with a not so happy face. I pinned her to the bed "I wanna kill you and the only damn thing you care about is that kiss?" I questioned. She was scared of me for sure. As she started crying. I left the room without saying a word.

The next morning...

I woke up with the sound of doorbell. Who the hell? I put on a T shirt and went to the door. I peeked through the peephole. It was Allen and Robin. I unlocked the door yawning. "You guys ruined my sleep" I said. "We're really not sorry" Allen said walking in. "Besides after your little devilment yesterday, we're here to check on (Y/N)" Robin said. I sighed. "We'll meet her and then we need to talk to you" Allen said as he went straightly to (Y/N)'s room.

As there was no door. Allen and Robin stared at me. I went to them and saw (Y/N) sitting on the ground resting her head on the bed sleeping, with dry tears on her face. The broken door was on the ground. Robin rushed to her side as Allen stood in front of me demanding answers.

Okay, now my best friends are against me.

"(Y/N), wake up" Robin shook her. She woke up instantly. "(Y/N)... what happened?" Robin asked as she started crying again. Allen rushed to her side. "Sweet heart, don't worry. we're here" He said as she hugged him and cried thrusting her face in his chest. And she says she loves me.

Robin looked at me in disbelief. "It's okay" He muttered to her. Allen stood up with her walking her with him to the living room. "(Y/N), sweet heart, would you go fresh up please, we can't see you messed up" Allen said. She wiped her tears as Allen helped her to the bathroom.

He walked to me and pushed me on the couch. Now that made me angry. "What the fuck-" "Don't!" He shouted. "Shut up, Jason!" He said throwing daggers with his eyes at me. "Don't. Shout at me!" I shouted pushing him. "Jason, what did you say to (Y/N)?" Robin asked. "(Y/N)! One girl has ruined everything!" I said running my hands through my hair. Allen gripped my shirt pushing me to a wall as I gripped his shirt. Robin tried to separate us but we are more strong than him. "Jason! Allen!" We heard (Y/N) as our heads snapped towards her. Her eyes were puffed and red. "Allen, at least, you should not do this. You guys are best friends, you are to be with each other in rough times" She said in a broken voice. Allen let me go. "You're right, but you are reason to all of this..." I said gritting my teeth. "Jason, you won. I could never make someone's hate in love" She said as i rolled my eyes. "I told you" I said. "Jason, i should have thought that you are not worth my love" She said. I moved forward to her but Allen held me. "Mccann, let all this end... I'm not gonna show you my face and fuck you're gonna crave for me and I would not be there for you that day" She said again with overwhelming confidence. "You're not gonna see that day" I said.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I am so angry on Jason right now. I am not some 'thing' that he can push pull or hurt. I still love him but it doesn't mean, I can't put some senses in that brain of his. I stood there crossing my arms. "Jason, we're gonna stay here, we don't trust you on this" Allen said. "You guys are my friends, the only ones I ever trusted, do whatever you wanna do" Jason said and walked away. My heart ached seeing him hurt but God! He needs to know importance of every person who supports him. "(Y/N), are you okay?" Robin asked. I nodded slightly.

"(Y/N), we wanted to ask" Allen started but paused. "Do you still love him" I again nodded. "I can't stop loving him" I said. "Guys, would you do me a favor" I asked. The both of them nodded. "Go talk to him, I know he's cold, ruthless but right now he's hurt also... his friends are not with him. I feel like i did this. No matter how much I hate his arrogant attitude. I love him" I said as they both smirked at me.

A/N: guys, pls tell me how it is. Vote and comment