Chapter 18: Under the Mistletoe

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What is it?" Breaking the thoughts in Blaine's mind.

"I'm just stressed" Blaine replied. He felt a pang of guilt lying to his boyfriend. Somehow this upset Blaine more as he begun to weep. Sebastian hugged him tighter. Blaine shuddered in his arms. At this point Sebastian knew this wouldn't comfort his boyfriend and pulled him into a kiss, which turned into a double kiss which turned into a song, which turned into a make out session on the snow. Inappropriate yes, but it calmed Blaine down, and even got him going more. Sebastian felt a bit embarrassed about feeling turned on, ever when his boyfriend was crying.

~~~

They were in Sebastian's car driving Blaine home to avoid getting sick, if he didn't already get it from the ten minute make out session in the snow. They didn't speak to each other. Blaine however, focused on the soft voice of Stevie Nicks singing Landslide on the radio.

I built my life, around you.

They turned onto Blaine's street and a few seconds later they were parked outside Blaine's house. Sebastian stopped and looked his boyfriend in the eyes:

"Will you be ok?" He asked.

"Yes" Blaine replied

"Blaine..." He started

"I promise, I'll tell you if I blackout again" Blaine responded.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to but tell someone who can help" Sebastian said.

They leaned into another kiss before Blaine got out.

He waved goodbye to his boyfriend.

Landslide.

~~~

When Blaine got inside he noticed that his Christmas decorations were out and put up, well most of them anyway, the tree hadn't been started. Blaine's parents knew he liked to help out with the Christmas tree. He climbed the stairs and noticed above him, mistletoe.

"Gah" Blaine mumbled.

He didn't want to be caught under there without Sebastian. What if Kurt came along and they just stood there awkwardly. Then another thought overcame that awkward visual image, mistletoe was not a requirement, he didn't have to kiss under it if he didn't want to.

He finished climbing the stairs and journeyed to his room, where he sat and begun some work that was due after the Holidays. He then became overflown with the idea of kissing Kurt, kissing those soft lips that looked like it would taste like strawberries with a hint of chocolate on them, that tender smooth face that illuminated a room, those green eyes that reminded Blaine of a water Lily and that hair that was flawless, but back to those lips. He can imagine his own probably rough and tasting most likely of dpi or something, but he imagined them pressing them together and how he would go in for a second and a third and so on.

This moment continued on for quite a while until he realised he as generally turned on at this image. He slapped himself. Hard. He shouldn't be thinking these things. And so Blaine went into his head, grabbed this thought, arrested it and locked it in a safe in the tiniest area of his mind.

~~~

After a solid hour or so of study a knock came at the door:

"Come in cooper" Blaine called, as he knew it was only cooper who did that sort of knock.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Came the provocative voice of Kurt Hummel.

Blaine stared as in walked Kurt but in a way he didn't expect. He entered In a pair of jeans and that is all. Blaine was stunned. Kurt laughed. Blaine just stared at Kurt's body, he didn't really expect him to have those sort of arms and biceps, and those abs. Blaine noticed he was drooling.

"y-yeah??" Blaine asked

"Hey Blaine, haven't seen you in a while" Kurt said, smiling.

"Because...because you're dating my brother and you didn't tell me?" Blaine asked back, snapping out of what ever enchantment he was under.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" Kurt replied

Blaine wondered what in wart Kurt was doing in his house, alone.

"What are you doing here?" Blaine asked.

"Cooper left me here while he goes out for lunch with friends" Kurt said lying down on Blaine's bed,

Blaine remembers their sleepovers, but Kurt always slept fully clothed. Blaine had the strange desire to join him in bed. But he didn't.

"So you're walking around my house half naked and probably freezing your nipples off?" Blaine questioned.

Kurt nodded.

"I've missed you" Blaine said

"Sorry" was Kurt's response.

There was an awkward tension that lingered in the air for a bit longer then Blaine's liking.

"Want some pizza?" Kurt asked.

Blaine was hungry from his random blackout so he nodded and headed downstairs where Kurt took out a pizza and served it. They sat on the lounge and watched Frozen. It's been too long since this happened. Except Kurt was always clothed and Blaine was watching the tv more then his abs. Once they finished the proceeded upstairs but was halted by something above them.

Blaine cringed. Kurt gulped. This as probably one of the most awkward and "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" moments ever. Blaine kept walking up as if too ignore them and Kurt followed but once in Blaine's room Kurt pinned Blaine against the wall and said:

"This is mistletoe we have to do what it wants" he says it laughing.

"No we d-" Blaine starts.

But in that moment fireworks exploded as Kurt pressed his lips to Blaine's. Their first kiss. It could have gone on for years but Kurt pulled out a second later. Blaine gulped. He was absolutely terrified. But Kurt laughed saying:

"What it's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything" he winked.

Blaine just nods.

Kiss under the mistletoe. It had to be the fucking mistletoe that made them have their first kiss, and Kurt didn't even love Blaine. But for now Blaine's head ran riot with thoughts of lust and betrayal.

~~~

I'm so sorry, Sebastian -Blaine

~~~

Blaine was lying down on his bed when Cooper entered, Blaine expected a scolding but it isn't what he got:

"Mom wants you to help decorate the tree" he said politely.

Blaine thought that Cooper knew, he wasn't this polite to Blaine, ever. And honestly it scared the living shit out of him. However, he and his brother proceeded downstairs to decorate the tree,Kurt had left an hour ago, Blaine went down quicker the Cooper so he wouldn't be caught under that retched mistletoe with him, he didn't want anything gross or weird to happen.

When he reached downstairs the Anderson family happily decorated the Christmas tree and Blaine put the topper at the top as he always did and for the first time that day he felt calm even if it were for just a second.

~~~

There is your Klaine, and please stop with the "THIS IS KLAINE NOT SEBLAINE" comments i have the power to kill people here and I will not hesitate- joking I will because I've already got the whole story going. I love you all though!!!