Love will find it's way to you

It was near the end of July and Reba, Kix and Ronny where in the green room at the Caesars Palace. They just did an amazing show and were having some fun when Janine, Barbara, Brett, Shane, Justin and Carolyn arrived. They were al excited how good the show went and they were al having a good time. "so do you guys have any plans for next month? Since we don't have a lot of shows in August." Ronny asked the group.
"yeah I have planned a trip to my parents. I don't see them a lot and I would love to spend some more time with them." Caroline stated. Justin nodded. "nice I have the same plan."
"I have a lot of work in August so I will be busy." Brett said.
"yeah. Janine and I are taking the kids on a vacation. Just we as a family." Ronny answered his own question. Shane smiled. "oh that sounds nice. What about you Kix?"
Kix looked over at Barbara "we're not sure yet but we are thinking about making a trip to Jackson Hole. You can make some beautiful walks over there. And my best friend Mike will be there with his wife and brother-in-law." Shane nodded and smiled widely. "Jackson Hole is so Nice. I've already been there a couple of times. The nature is beautiful up there."
Janine looked over at Reba. "what about you Reba? You're so quiet right now?"
Reba looks Janine in the eyes and cleared her throat. "I don't know what I'm going to do. Not much I think."
"what's wrong Reebs?" Shane asked concerned. Reba looked at him and forced a smile "there's nothing."
Ronny looked at her concerned. "red we al know you better than that. Come on what's going on." "it's fine. I'm just a little bit emotional that's all." Carolyn went to her and gave her a hug. With that Reba lost it and she started crying.
"oh Reba, honey." Barbara shouted. She also went over to her and gif her a big hug.
"sorry guys, I don't want to ruin the night." She wiped her tears away. "you never do that reebs. Would you like to tell us what's going on?" Kix asked his long time friend.
Reba nodded. "it's the second year in a row that I won't do a romantic trip with Narvel and I miss that. Since the day Shelby lived on his own we made the arrangement that every year in August we would make a romantic trip, just the two of us. That was always very nice but I bet he goes with her on romantic trips now." She started to cry again. "poor girl." Ronny said.
"I thought I was over him but apparently I'm not." Reba said crying.
"that needs time to heal." Brett said when he walked over to her and give her a hug.
"I know but it has been two years know. When will I be happy again?" Shane's heart broke when he saw her broken like that. "babe love will find it's way to you and you will become happy again. I'm sure." "you are ready for a new relationship red, you said it yourself." Kix smiled.
"I know but I'm also scared to fall in love again. What if it also ends up badly? I can't have my heart broken again and I will never feel that hurt and pain ever again."
Barbara gently rubbed her back "everything will be fine Reba. And we are all here to support you and to whip everybody's ass who will treat you bad."
Reba smiled through her tears. "thanks guys. I'm really lucky with friends like you. Love you guys." Everybody shouted "we love you to red!"
Kix and Barbara looked at each other.
"I have an idea. Why don't you come with us to Jackson Hole? We can walk, have fun and visit Yellowstone." Kix said to Reba. "I don't know. Maybe you want to go just the two of you."
Barbara laughed "neh that isn't fun!" Kix looked at Barbara and she  smiled.
"beside Kix friend will be there too with his wife and I don't know them!"
Kix looked at her in disbelief "oh red come on, that has never been a problem. Your very social so you will get to meet them." "No excuses, you will come with us." He stated.  "I don't know... it will be me alone with two couples." "no you won't because Anthony will be there to." Barbara answered.
"who?" "Anthony, that's Mikes brother-in-law. En he is also alone." "I don't know. I will think about it."
Kix looked over at Barbara. "you know what why don't you bring some people with you?"
Shane got an instant smile on his face. "I volunteer. I love that place. And maybe we can also take Marti with us. With both of us you will always have a lot of fun!" Reba smiled. "that's true"
"don't hesitate reebs, just go with us." Kix said smiling. "ok fine, I will."
Barbara and kix got a big smile on their faces. "great that will be fun."
"problem solved. Now let's celebrate that with whiskey!" Ronny shouted while pulling his glass in the air. Everybody smiled and shouted "deal!"
They had a lot of fun the rest of that night.