Reunited

Clarke
"Hey! Where is Octavia Blake?" Jasper yells as we all walk in the gate.

The hunting was unsuccessful, but we got a few pounds of berries and a weird bone thing.

I'm feeling a little bummed, I feel like I just wasted a whole day walking through the woods, and for what? Berries and a bone?

"Why are you calling for my sister?" I hear someone yell, snapping me out of my thought. I know that voice. But it couldn't be.. could it?

It was. It was Bellamy. I was at the back of the group, I push till I'm up in the front. I stop, as I am in shock that he is here.

"Bellamy?" I say quietly he looks confused before realizing it was me.

Without knowing, I run up to him. I give him the biggest hug ever and he picks me up. A wave of guilt wipes over me knowing he's been down here and I never saw him. And of course Finn.

"Hey, we can't do this here, but come by my tent later and then we can." He whispers into my ear. Hearing his voice just made me happy.

" I'll be there." I replied before going to help sort the berries.

Finn
"That's Bellamy Blake." I say as I walk into her tent.

"Umm? I'm not stupid. But you might be, why are you in here?" Clarke jumps as if I scared her.

"Clarke, I love you so much." I say walking over to her and planting a big kiss on her lips.

She pulls away. "Finn stop I can't do this anymore. Not knowing they Bellamy is here."

"Did you just break up with me?"

"Things are different know Finn!" She snaps before walking out of her own tent.

Hour after dark

Bellamy

"Hey princess knew you'd come."

"I've missed you so much." She says before running over to me. Our lips meet as we stand there for what seemed like forever before she pulls away.

"Hey, sit down, here. What's wrong?" I ask wiping the tears off her face.

"I thought... I thought I'd never see you again. Bellamy it broke me knowing I was coming down here. I was so scared and I...." I stop her before she can finish.

"Hey, hey I'm right here. And I've been seeing you around ever since landing with that Finn kid."

She chuckles a little. "I broke it off with him before coming here. I've missed you so much." She says as she stops crying.

Her face red from crying, I bring my hands up to her face, and pull her into a kiss. I've missed her so much.

Nothing happens. We lay down on the bed and talk. It has been 2 years since we've seen each other, well I mean.

Finn
Goddamnit! How could I let Clarke leave me. And for Bellamy. I had 1 job from her mom and that was to keep her safe. How the fuck do I do that now. Ughh! I hated Bellamy. But I also hated Clarke for leaving me. But I also loved her. I didn't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Poor Finn. But ohh Bellamy and Clarke back together again? What will happen. Will they stay together?