"I was talking to Ashanti." He says making me roll my eyes at him. "But you shouldn't have told him what you told him." Kyro says. "Shut up." I say. "I'll get Ashanti on you. Keep playing." He says as he rocks her silencing her cries. Kaylee comes running out the room, and jumping into my lap. "What?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She says. "Kaylee your hair looks a mess." Kyro says. "Shut up. Your ugly." She says back. "Kayla did you and Kyree break up?" Kaylee asks me. "No. Why you ask?" I ask her. "Because you and Kyro like each other." She says making eyes go wide. "I don't like him." I say making Kyro chuckle. "If you say so." Kaylee says running out the room.

........

"Leave me alone." I say to Kyro as he tries to tickle my feet while I watch tv. "I'm so tired of yo attitude." Kyro says. "Please leave me alone." I say as I look over at Ashanti. "She went to sleep early?" I ask Kyro. "Nah. She been sleep. It's 12 in the morning." He says making me grab my phone checking the time.

I start calling Kyree, but he doesn't answer. He walk through the door with his phone in his hand, and Roscoe behind him. "Where were you all this time?" I ask him. "I went to see Roscoe." He says. "Time flew without me." He says making me roll my eyes at him. "Lemme see my niece lil nigga." Roscoe says to Kyro.

"Ion know. Yo big hand ass gone turn her into juice." Kyro jokes as he stands up handing Ashanti to Roscoe. "You always got jokes." I say to Kyro. "Shut up." He says. Kyree plops down on the couch laying his head in my lap. Get off of me...

He wraps his arms around my waist yawning. "Don't fall asleep on me. Get up, and go to bed." I say pushing his head off of me making him look at me crazy. "Move ain't nobody even trying to go to sleep on you." He says slapping my head away. "Don't do that!" I say pushing his head again making him smack his lips.

"If I did that to you I'd be wrong." He says. "Shut up, and get out of my face." I say. "Kayla stop acting like a bitch." He says making the room fall quiet as I give him a death stare. I get up throwing a pillow at his face walking to my room. I grab some pillows and comforter out the closet. I throw them outside the door before slamming it shut.

......

I hear Kyree banging on the room door. I get up going opening the door for him. He steps over the pillows closing the door back. I turn around getting back in bed. I hear him get in behind me, so I turn around faced him cuddling close with him while I bury my face, and hands into his chest.

I feel him wrap his arms around me as well. I don't care how mad I am. I love sleeping like this with him. This is the only way I can actually get some sleep. "I love you." He says yawning. "I love you too." I say he massages my hair making me sleepy.

.....

Next Morning....

I wake up to Kyree snoring in my ear. I groan trying to roll over. I tap his chest making his snoring stop. "What." He says. "Let me go." I say making him loosen his grip. I get up going into the kitchen.

"Kayla why are you walking around with your panties and bra on?" I hear Kyree ask me. "Because I thought I was the only one up." I say. "Ashanti is starting to wake up more early than usual." He says grabbing a bottle out the fridge. "You want me to make you some more bottles for today?" I ask him.

"Nah I'll just do it when she go to sleep." He says. "Okay." I say. I didn't think I'd ever see this day when Kyro had to be a dad especially to a girl! I laugh out loud at the thought. "What you laughing for?" Kyro asks me making me jump. "I didn't know you were still in here." I say holding my chest.

I grab the eggs, bacon, and pancake mix put the fridge. I start washing my hands as Kyro takes a big pot out. I move out the way so he can fill it up with water. I dry my hands off while he puts the water on the stove. He goes to the microwave placing the pre-made bottle inside.

I lay the bacon out on the skillet as Kyro sits on the counter looking at me closely. "Don't you have a microwave in your room." I say to him as the bacon starts popping. "Yeah. But then I wouldn't be able to see that big booty." He says kicking my butt making it jiggle. "Stop." I say turning where he can't see my butt.

He jumps down from the counter taking the bottle out, and checking it before walking out. I get the pancake mix ready, and take out the cookie cutters. I place the basket ball shaped cookie cutter on the skillet. After I did Kaylee's. I did the soccer ball shape for Kaya.

.....

I put the soccer ball shaped pancake on the plate stacking them and putting syrup on emI do the same with the basket ball. I put the cheesey eggs all on one plate, and the bacon on the other. I lay out the syrup, and butter. I go to Kaya, and Kaylee's room to get them up. "Get uppppppppppppp!" I sang as I cut their light on.

"Kayla chill!" Kaylee says in her fake Kyro accent. "You been hanging around Kyro too much get up breakfast is ready." I tell her. "Just a minute." Kaylee says. "Get uppppppppppppppp!" I sang again. "Kayla you getting me tight." Kaylee says lifting up form under the cover.

"Girl shut up with that wanna be New York Accent." I say laughing at her as she gets out of bed. "That's why you can't sing." She jokes making me nudge her head as she brushes pass me starting to laugh. "Kaya get up." I say. "Kaya already walked out." Kaylee says pointing at Kaya who's ahead of her. "Oh." I say turning around.

"Kyro breakfast is ready." I say poking my head in his door. "What's wrong with her she keep crying while drinking her milk." He says sounding worried. "Have you checked her diaper?" I ask him. "Yes, and it's empty well it is now the only thing she did was pee." He says. "Awe. She might be constipated." I say poking my lip out at Ashanti.

"What kind of medicine do I get?" He asks me. After I told him I went to our room. "Kyree wake up." I say climbing in his lap. "Why?" He asks me. "Because breakfast is ready." I say. He groans while putting a pillow over his head. I take the pillow hitting him upside his head with it. "Get up." I say hitting him again.

"Okay mama. I'm up damn." He says opening his eyes. "Why are you walking around the house like that?" He asks me with an attitude. "Because I'm grown." I say pecking his lips. "I don't care what you is." He says making me scrunch my face up. "Yo breath stank." I say. "Umhm." He says rolling out of bed picking me up in the process.

"Go put some clothes on." He says putting me down. I go in the closet as he walks out the room. I put on a shirt, and some of his basket ball shirts on. I tie the string on the basketball shorts so they don't hang off of me.

I walk in to them eating except for Kyro. "That don't make no since. You still got ass in them big ass shorts." Kyree says shaking his head. "Hush." I say as I fix Kaylee, and Kaya breath.

"Kayla, Kaylee over here cussing." Kyree says. "Kaylee you wanna eat soap for breakfast?" I ask her as I give her plate. "No." She says picking her fork up. "What did you tell him?" I ask her as I hand Kaya her plate.
"I said his breath smell like ass." She says I try to hold my laughter in. "Don't say that no more I'm not playing with you." I say turning around so she can't see me laughing.

I hand Kyree his plate, and fix Kyro's plate just as he walks in. "Here." I say handing him his plate, and taking a crying Ashanti out his hands. "Where are the spoons?" He asks me. "They all dirty. You gotta wash one." I say. He takes five minutes washing one spoon off, the. Drying it off. "Nigga why are you so extra?" Kyree asks Kyro.

"When you get a child you'll understand. So shut the fuck up." Kyro says. "Stop cussing around Kaya, and Kaylee." I say as I rock Ashanti who's still crying. He puts the spoon up to her mouth. "What are you doing. You feed her through that little medicine squeeze not a spoon. She only one month Kyro." I say.

He signs going to the back. After he gave her the medicine he got her to go to sleep. He came in grabbing his plate off the counter. "You look dead. I've seen dead people look better." Kaylee says. "Kaylee you haven't even seen a dead person Hush." I say.

"He still looks ugly." She says turning around, and eating her food. "I haven't got any sleep." Kyro tells her. "Not my problem." She says ima mumble. "Kaylee be nice." I say fixing my plate.

"Im about to turn 8 exactly next month! So what are we doing for my birthday?" Kaylee asks me. "Shopping spree." I Answer as I sit down by Kyree and Kyro. "Okay." She says.

-
VOTE
-
COMMENT
-
Sorry it's short 🤕🤧
-
Comment  for a longer chapter
-
Vote for a shout out if you haven't got one already.
-