2: The Mysterious Man

Start from the beginning

He chuckled and held his hands up in surrender, "Pardon me Rob, I do see hot asses everyday. But they aren't you guys, I love you guys. The others? I don't even know their names"

What a joke.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone in the center piece of the house, inserting it inside the pocket of my jacket, "Let's get the hell outta here crazies" Not wanting to have this conversation because it's driving me insane. Cyan, Robin, and I are bestfriends and we love each other as best friends. That's just normal. Intimacy within our circle are just for fun really, and we all know it.

"That'll be a good idea, it was 2 hours since I sat in that couch, it could've been the girl under me cumming for the 4th time tonight" Cyan drawled and left the issue, ringing his keys and sauntering to the front door.

This guy is that typical manwhore you see in night clubs but thing is he isn't creepy, girls were the one to go and flirt while Cyan stay put and choose the lucky ass for the night. That is the sole reason we never click as a couple. Both of us would just cheat from each other, not that we did when we were together but, you know what I mean...

"Oh I forgot the lights in the bathroom's on" I mumbled as I suddenly remembered.

Oh and before I forget, I got a job though the pay wasn't reaching my monthly expenses, so here I am in Robin's apartment that looks devilishly warm and classy.

We have been sharing the bed for one night now and it feels nice, like a slumber party you have when you're in high school. Pretty girly with full of crush stories. But we talk about men now and s*x.

Robin was behind me and she shook her head pushing me to leave the house and follow Cyan, "Leave it, we're more than fashionably late Di, it's 11pm"

With a short nod we both jogged to the elevators where Cyan was patiently waiting and went down from 12th to the parking floor level 1.

Tonight we'll be going to Cyan's club where Zach already is as he is part timing as a bartender. From the moment this get-together was set, I knew I had to give Zach a show. He did not just left me hanging that first night we met. He should've known better than to tease Dione Miele to that point that she was horny all throughout the week.

I made sure to show some skin but leave enough to the imagination with my all white plunging neck dress. It is sleeveless but I did have a jacket for a starter. But that jacket, will be long gone before I go back home tonight. Just hoping I'd be sane enough to not leave my valuables anywhere.

 Just hoping I'd be sane enough to not leave my valuables anywhere