Next thing i knew i had a huge pain on my face. i open my eyes and see Cole with a tray in his hands laughing with y/n. i put my hand on my forehead feeling the pain, was this all just a dream..? and did he just hit me in the face with a tray?!?!

"what the fuck?!" i say groaning

"finally awake!" she says laughing more with him as i roll my eyes. "were going home hothead" i glare at him for a second then sit up as he put the tray down.

"What time is it..?" I asked groaning again

"Time to wake up Babe" she replied, wait Babe?! Oh yea, true were dating now.

I look at her, her smile, her beautiful smile. I turn and see Cole looking at me smirking . I sigh and get up, at least i tried cause I was brought back down pulled by the handcuffs. My head landed on the bed beside her ass. I smirk and look at her eyes.

"You done flirting?" He asks annoyed, "we have other things to do."

"Yea yea whateves." I reply sitting back up smiling innocently

Y/n POV
Time to skip~~

"Y/n!!!!" Nya screams hugging me tightly. "Ive missed you!!!"

"What about me?" Ask Kai crossing his arm.

"Shut it bro." Says Nya hugging me tighter

"Wow, I feel loved" he comments rolling his eyes as i laugh.

"Aww, dont worry babe, I love you" i reply to him taking his hand in mine lifting our hands up in the air smiling.

Kai POV
D-Did she say I love you!?!?!?!?
She does actually lo- oh.... why do i keep forgetting  were only fake dating...
'J-just play the game kai' i tell my myself.

"Hehe, love you too" i kiss he cheek as my sister lets go of her and i put a hand around her waist.

Y/n POV
Oh My God!!!! Im dying!!!! Too much Fangirling inside me!!!!!! Thats like mostly every girls dream to be this close to Kai!! Or any of the ninjas..
I never thought i would be like that with him....
I just grin and Cole smiles at us.

Nya POV
2 days earlier~~

"So, heres the plan. We will make them play 7 minutes in heaven!!!" I say excitedly.

"Whats... 7 minutes in heaven..?" Asks the little innocent green ninja.

"Everyone puts their name in a pot and a chosen person will pick a name and get put into a closet together for seven minutes. They must kiss or else the time doenst starts."

"Oh, okay!"

"But i dont see the point of playing this game." Replied zane.

"Its to bring Y/n and Kai together!" Explained my boyfriend

"Okay put you cannot control two people to be in a relationship right?" He says again.

"Uhm, yea... i guess." Says Cole

"So why are we doing this again?"

"I dont know just for fun! Can u stop questioning my super plan?" I reply

"Sorry."

"But how can we make sure they kissed if they are in the closet?" Asked greenie

"Cole put in a secret camera."

"Euh.... i dont think im ready to see what Kai does with the girls he bring home....." he replies, woah what?

"They cant have sex in 7 mins lloyd.... the worst they can do is make out." Replied Cole

"How can u be sure that y/n and Kai will finish together in the closet? Maybe shell finish in with Cole? Or Lloyd! U dont know." Ask blueberry.

"Ill put Kais name like 5 time in The pot and like once ur names. Theres like 99% chances it works!" I replied proud.

"It could work." Replied the white ninja. I smiled proudly.

Y/n POV
Now~~

"So now that were out of te hospital, what are we suppose to do?" Nya grinned, Cole and Jay smirked, Lloyd smiled innocently and Zane left the room.

"Oh no..." started Kai. "Each time you guys do these faces, usually something wrong and awkward happens afterwards.."
Zane Came back with a pot in his hands and little papers in it.

"Uhm, whats that?" I ask.
Nya gets closer to us.

"Were gonna play a little game." She replied grinning evilly.

———
⚠️🔥Things may get a bit hot in the next chapter🔥⚠️
no leamons though, i wouldnt care to write them but I want this book to stay, lets say 'clean'.

Quotes: