Chapter Twenty Four: Partners In Crime

A/N: this chapter is random so 😂

Melanie sits in her room, listening to the music as she loses her reality. She begins to smile as she listens to the beat, she starts to dance around her room, feeling the rhythm in her bones. She starts to sing the song, without a care in the world of who watches or hears her.

Jerome watches from afar with a bright smile on his pink lips. He's glad to see that she's dancing around and singing, at least she can now. She can do whatever the fuck she wants since she's free from her father.

Jerome walks over towards her, he makes sure to not be seen. He walks behind her as he grabs her waist, she screams playfully as she turns around to face him with a bright smile on her lips, he smiles at her. Melanie pulls off her headphones as the music is blaring through.

"Hiya." Melanie greets as Jerome giggles. Their fingers intertwine as they move in close with each other. Jerome stares at her bright green eyes as she stares back into his dark blue orbs. They giggle as Melanie leans into his chest, inhaling his scent. His scent caused her heart to race, everything about him caused her to feel weak, but a good weak.

"Galavan said that we could cause some trouble, if you wanna? We could torture some people, if ya want, Dollface." Jerome ask making Melanie smile, she lets go of his hand as she spins herself around, so her head lays on his chest hearing his heartbeat rhythm. She sighs as she looks at the ground, smiling shyly.

"Hmm, causing some mayhem and madness? That sounds like..." She then turns around to face him. His hands snake their way towards her hips, his lips close to her ear. "Fun." She whispers, making him smile.

"Well, shall we, doll?" Jerome ask as he grabs her hand as they start walking out of the room. Just to play a game of course.

"With pleasure."

~*~*~

The lights start to go off revealing a girl on stage. She has long strawberry blonde hair that is tied in two pig tails. She wears a beautiful red mask that is laced in black and gold. She wears a sleeveless red shirt was roses on the side. She has black high top shorts with red boots. She smirks as she grabs the microphone.

"You'll never takes us alive." She begins to sing with a beautiful melody.

Then a boy comes on stage, he has red flaming hair that is all styled neatly to the side. He wears a black button up shirt with a red tie, black pants matching with black shoes and a red blazer. He grabs the girl's hands as he raises them up.

"We swore that death will do us part, they'll call our crimes a work of art." He sings as he twirls the girl around.

"You'll never takes us alive."

"We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners..." They let go of each other as they stand besides each other.

"Partners in crime." They sing as they hold each other once again.

"Partners in crime." The boy sings as he swings around the girl as if she's a ballerina.  "This, the tale of, reckless love. Living a life of crime on the run. I brush to a gun to paint these states green and red." He starts to spray everyone with the colours, they all yell in annoyance. He then smirks as he takes his mask off to reveal himself. Jerome Valeska along side was Melanie Reed.

Everyone screams and the men starts shooting everywhere, Jerome smirks still keeping the music on.

"Everybody freeze!" Jerome sings as everyone stood still. Melanie then pulls out a gun as she shoots the roof.