Chapter Seventeen: Promises

(This chapter is gonna be a little weird)

Living in this type of city is definitely not for kids. Especially, when a murder comes around the corner. Usually kids would love to investigate what is going on in any other town but for this one murder is normal. Murder is normal when you live in the good parts of Gotham City even like where Wayne Manor is. But in this case, the streets aren't really that nice.

The sky is grey making the atmosphere feel dark and depressing, really. The smell smells like rotten flesh and dead rats, full of rubbish and dull. There is no colour whatsoever, no life source only humans. But Gotham is home.

There is a crime scene that just happened a few hours ago, and the police really don't do anything serious around here. That's Gotham's police for yah.

All except for one detective named James Gordon. He wasn't like any detective or police officer that's always slacking off. He's actually the most decent detective than anyone else. Well, with his daddy being top cop and all. He has short brown hair with pricing blue eyes. He wears a white button up shirt with navy blue pants. He's running towards the crime scene, sounds of police sirens and chattering can be heard. The beaming blue and red lights shine ever so bright they could be stars even.

He run towards the crime scene that takes place inside a house. The house looks old and looks like it would fall apart any second now. Cheap old wood covers the house, paint scrapping off due to how old the paint is. The smell of dead rats and old socks lures through the air. He walks in the yellow police line as he sees a bunch of police officers surrounds the area.

He sees Edward Nygma, collecting some clues for the case. He has his chocolate brown hair slick back. His glasses keeps falling off from his pale face. His chocolate brown eyes wonders curiously around the area. He wears a grey blazer with matching pants, a white button up shirt with brown leather boots. One thing that he loves are riddles, Ed really loved riddles wherever you go he'll ask you a riddle.

 One thing that he loves are riddles, Ed really loved riddles wherever you go he'll ask you a riddle

"Yo Jim! Where were you?" A guy named Harvey Bullock asked as he came running towards him. He was slightly bigger than Jim. Harvey wears a brown leather jacket with the same colour hat and warn out pants. A white button up shirt with a black tie and matching shoes. His long light brown hair was bouncing up and down as he caught up with Jim. Jim has a small smile on his face as he walks to Harvey.

 Jim has a small smile on his face as he walks to Harvey