Chapter Twelve: Damned If You Do

(THIS IS SEASON TWO OF GOTHAM! THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE: DAMNED IF YOU DO HENCE THE TITLE, AND THIS IS JUST ABOUT JEROME)

"Oh look at that beauty." Whispers Greenwood. Making Jerome frown. He then turns to face a woman wearing a white dress and curly blonde hair. She then stops mid way as she pulls her sunglasses down to face the boys in front of her.

Jerome then turns to face the blonde, hoping it was a certain someone. But the blonde was older than the one he pictured. She looks at him with a frown. She then pulls her sunglasses up as she keeps walking into the gates of Arkham Asylum.

"She's cute." Says Greenwood, making Jerome scoff. Greenwood frowns as he turns to the giggling maniac. "What? Got a problem, red?" He asked as Jerome simply smirks.
(Robert Greenwood)

"You literally eat women, and you think she's gonna fall for your

"You literally eat women, and you think she's gonna fall for your... what do you have besides charm? A boring personality?" Jerome says as Greenwood frowns.

"Guys, we don't want to create a scene now do we?" Ask Richard making Jerome roll his eyes.
(Richard Sionis)

"Sure, Dick." Jerome mutters, making Greenwood smirk.

"Sounds like you gotta soft spot for the girl? Do ya know her?" Ask Greenwood making Jerome frown.

"No. She just reminds me of someone." As curious as Greenwood was he stopped bothering Jerome as he went on eating his lunch. 

~*~*~

Jerome was curious about the new girl, she shown such darkness in her eye. Heck she might even know Melanie? Jerome casually walks over whistling. He then jumps on the chair as he sits next to the girl.