Chapter Eleven: Broken Souls

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT meaning A LITTLE BIT OF RAPE! YEP IT'S THE CHAPTER
I'll put the warning up when it's there, BUT I refuse to do it all that's disgusting and I'm not about that. I'm sorry if I offended you or trigger you in any way, you can skip this chapter or continue reading until the warning shows. I would say enjoy the chapter but I can't, so hate Grey! Don't worry Melanie will get her revenge... soon

A few months has past since Jerome going to Arkham, and Melanie is fine. Sure she's still hurt and is his but she's okay now. She misses him a lot, she's fine though. But she wishes that she could see him in Arkham, but she can't since he's considered dangerous and psychotic. She knows that he wouldn't kill her, she loves him and he loves her. But telling the guards that would consider her crazy and lock her up too. She didn't want to be locked up in a mad house, but she would like to see Jerome.

Well, Victor has been helping her a lot, surprisingly he's actually pretty nice to her. He's been helping her with her abuse, like fixing her cuts up, dealing with her broken heart of Jerome. He's been helping her. But tonight he couldn't.

Melanie sits in her room, listening to music as she reads. Reading in fact Stephen King's new book Misery. She turns a page as then her door slams wide open, scaring her. She knew who it was.

"Melanie! Get me more beer!" Grey says. sounding drunk. She wasn't surprised at all. She looks over at him as she calmly smiles, a whole boost of confidence washes all over her, she has no idea why though.

"Okay." She mumbles as she closes her book as she walks over to her door to close it as she walks to her wardrobe to get change. She wears a red hoodie with black jeans and black boots. She puts her hair in a lose ponytail as she then walks over to her door, she opens the door as she walks into the kitchen.

Grey sees her as he wickedly smiles. "Here ya go. Don't spend it on something you know that might get ya hurt." He says as he gives Melanie twenty bucks. She smiles.

"I'm not dumb enough." She mumbles under her breath as she then walks out. But before she knew it, she felt a smack on her butt. She turns to face Grey's friends as he sniggers. Melanie looks at him with horror.

"I would like to get a piece of that ass." He says making Grey smirk.

"Watch out honey." Grey smirks making Melanie scared. What does he mean? Why is he calling her that? She just feels scared. She nods as she then walks out of the room in a hurry, she can feel him look at her hungrily and she hated that. 

~*~*~

She wishes that Jerome was here, he could help her. She felt somewhat attacked by what Grey's friend did to her, she didn't feel right. She felt dirty and disgusting. She wanted Jerome here so that he could show them a lesson, her sweet lil serial killer.

She walks home with the beer in her hands and she was terrified to walk back in her own home. She didn't want to go back inside, not with him. She doesn't even call him her father, not since she was seven years old. She takes a deep breath as she walks inside her hell hole once again. She opens the door as she walks inside, she then puts the beer in the fridge as she walks down to her room.

WARNING

Then all of a sudden she was pushed against the wall as her mouth was then covered, she screams as she struggles to let go of her attacker. Then he leans in her ear and smiles as he whispers.

"You're in trouble missy." Her father Grey says as he then starts to kiss her neck, she screams as she tries to push him off making him chuckle. "You're not going anyway, play toy. Not until I'm finished with you first." He says husky making her cry. Tears falling from her eyes as she closes them.

He grabs her roughly as he takes her to his room.

And the horror begins.

WARNING OVER

~*~*~
Melanie Reed and Grey Reed belongs to me