Chapter Sixteen: The End Of The Devil

Here is another part because it's my birthday ahaha enjoy

Melanie had helped Jerome grabbed her over weight father as she brought him up to the attic. They both groaned as she begin to run out of breath. She had taken up all of her strength just to get him in the attic. Once she has finally manage to get him up to the attic they dropped him and took a breather.

"Never... Expected him... To be that... Heavy!" Jerome breathes out as she nods in agreement. Melanie looks at Grey then back to him.

"Yeah... He's just... A dead... Weight." Melanie pants as he laughs. He looks at her then picks up Grey and put him in the chair letting her take a break.

Jerome throws him on the chair as Grey groaned. He puts his arms on the arm rest and his feet on the legs of the chair. He looks over to where the rope was and was about to grab it until.

"Here let me." Melanie gets up and grabs the rope and walks over where Jerome is. He smiles as she wraps the rope around Grey's wrist, ankles and torso. She makes sure that she's done it tightly that he can't escape. Jerome makes sure of that. He pulls on the rope to make sure and he laughs. He looks at her with shock.

"Where did you learn to tie a knot like that doll?" He asked her as you shrugs and chuckles.

"Well, when your daddy ties you up in rope, you learn a few tricks or two." Melanie says confidently. Jerome smirks and he gets up on his feet. He grabs her hands into his as he smiles warmly at her.

"He'll be awake in a couple of minutes. Are you ready to show him what you're really made of?" He asked her again as she smiles at him.

"Jerome, I'm more than ready to beat this guy's sorry ass. And you know it, remember?" She smiles as he nods in response.

"Well gorgeous. It's showtime and grab that knife of yours and get into position, I'll be behind that wall over there, okay." He said as she nods. Before she could apart she quickly shares a passionate kiss before getting into position.

~*~*~(Showtime)~*~*~

Grey had groan as he opened his eyes. Everything was a blur to him as he shook his head. When his sight came back he saw that he was in an completely new place. He tries getting up and notices that he was tied up in a tight grip. He startes panicking as he tried freeing himself.

"That's just gonna make it worse, ya know?" Grey looks up in the shadows and a figure walks out of the shadows with a crazy smirk on her lips. Grey looks at her with disgust and anger.

"Melanie, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked her in an scared tone. She laughs as she walks closer to Grey. Melanie leans on the chair and smiles.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Melanie ask sweetly as she gets up and walks away from him and then she turns to look at him with an death glare. "I'm proving that I'm not afraid of you." Melanie points your finger at him as she speaks in an death tone.

He gives her a confused look and then laughs it off. Melanie crosses her arms and waits for him to stop.

"Do you think that this is funny?" Melanie asks bluntly. He looks up at her with a smile.

"Oh, Melanie. You scared me but now please tell me where the cameras are. Is this on a reality TV show?" He asked as she smirks. She walks up to him and pulls the chair facing her.

"You really think that I'm joking?" Melanie asks him. Her eyes speaks darkness and danger. Grey soon caught this and gulps as sweat came pouring down his forehead.

"Melanie, where the fuck am I? And who hit me with the fucking baseball bat? And why the actual fuck are you doing this?" He asked. Didn't he really know?