Chapter Fourteen: A Touch To Crave

Melanie got into her plan as she began to get working. Jerome went to get some newly rope. He also made sure that Grey the father was asleep at the time being.

He came back an hour later with the rope. The rope was completely brand new and not used. He smiled at the thought of him and you doing this. He's been dreaming this day since he first met her and heard of Grey.

He looked up at the window and climbed up from the fire escape. Thrilled as he was he quickly made it up to her window. He slide the window opened and climbed in.

"Honey I'm home!" He exaggerates as Melanie soon shushed him as she have an smile on her pale features and a small sweet chuckle escapes her lips but worried eyes has spoken.

"Jerome! What if he can hear you?" Melanie giggles as Jerome laughs. He smiles at her to ear to ear, one of his devilish grins to be exact.

"Don't worry doll. He'll be asleep by now." He said as he smiled. Melanie smiles brightly.

Melanie loved it when he calls her doll or gorgeous. It makes her heart skip a beat and makes her feel visible and special around him.

Unlike Grey. He calls her slut, bitch, whore and other worthless names. When Melanie is around him you feels worthless and no future whatsoever. He makes her feel depressed and horrible. She always feels invisible around him.

But when Jerome is around Melanie. He makes her feel special and useful, she feels like that she is real. He brightens her day with just an warm smile.

"Are you ready, gorgeous? Because if you're not then I'm totally fine with that." He said as Melanie looks up at him with an concern look. She takes a deep breath as she began to think. Is this what she really wanted? Is she ready to do this? Could she really do this? "Do you want to do this?" He asked her. Melanie takes another deep breath as she nods.

"Yes Jerome. I want to do this. I'm most definitely sure that I'm ready. If not, then you can finish the job, okay?" Melanie offers as he smiles. He walks over to her and looks down at her since she's smaller compared to him.

He looked into your eyes then at her lips as he flicked at her eyes again. You were close together not letting a gap between them. Jerome had leaned in slowly as you knew what he was doing but totally shocked over took you completely. You felt his hot breath on you own warm lips as he brushed them against your own. Melanie immediately kisses back, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulls him in closer. She missed his touch and now she has it back, she has him back.

They pull apart of one another, their heads lean against each other as they inhale the fresh needed air. Melanie looks up at him as he pushes back a strain of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Are ya ready doll?" He asked her again as she smirks at him.

"Let's kill that son of a bitch."

  ~*~*~
Melanie Reed and Grey Reed belongs to me
Jerome Valeska belongs to Gotham/DC COMICS