Chapter Four: Drop Dead Mother

(So this is where Jerome kills his mother, so basically before season 1 episode 16, what I don't understand is where Jerome got the hatchet from

(So this is where Jerome kills his mother, so basically before season 1 episode 16, what I don't understand is where Jerome got the hatchet from. THFC (the hellfire club), it's apparently a satanist cult that committed a lot of ritual murders. BUT WHERE DID JEROME GET IT FROM?)

~*~*~

Jerome grabs a kitchen knife from the drawer and a jumper. He walks out of his trailer and passes one of his jumpers to Melanie, who is outside of his trailer. Jerome passes Melanie the kitchen knife, Melanie looks over at him in confusion as Jerome smirks.

"It's for protection, doll." Jerome smirks as Melanie grabs the knife from him. She watches the shimmer of the blade as a smirk places on her lips. "Now we don't have a lot of time and since, dear ole mum should be back soon." Jerome says as Melanie nods.

"What if we get caught?" Melanie asked as Jerome chuckles.

"Doll, they won't see us. Because they're all in that little tent behind you. And they won't hear a thing when I start to stab her repeatedly." Jerome says darkly as Melanie nods. Jerome's eyes widen as he smiles brightly, thinking of an idea of where to hide the body. "Hi Mr. Cicero!" Jerome greets as he starts walking over towards the blind man.

 Cicero!" Jerome greets as he starts walking over towards the blind man

Cicero turns around to face Jerome with a small smile on his lips. "Greetings Jerome. Ah, and I see that there is someone with you." He says as Jerome turns to face Melanie as Jerome smirks. "A girl, I believe?" He asked as Jerome nods.

"Yep! Go on then, introduce yourself." Jerome says as Melanie lifts a brow, unsure of what's going on. Melanie nods as she takes a step closer towards the blind man. She inhales a deep breath as she turns to face Jerome with uncertainty.

"Uh, hi... my name is Melanie, Melanie Reed." She says as Mr Cicero gasps.

"You're the daughter of that imbecile drug dealer!" He exclaims as Melanie's eyes widen in shock, he knew who she was.

"How do you-"

"I'm a psychic dear Melanie." He says as Melanie nods, Jerome smirks as he grabs her hand and pulls her away from the blind man.

"Paul, may we have your help?" Jerome asked in a voice that sounded new and dangerous. Melanie knew that he was changing, due to what his mother is doing. She didn't mind him changing, she still loved him with all of her heart, but does he have feelings for her? That's a question that she would love to know but wouldn't either.

"My help? For what exactly?" Mr Cicero asked as Jerome smirks. Melanie not knowing what he's doing.

"To cleanup in your trailer?"

~*~*~

Lila starts walking back to her trailer, after a her snake dancing she was exhausted and wanted to go out for a drink. She walks up to the stairs of her trailer, but she then drops her keys. "Shit." She mumbles as she leans down to grab her keys. Until the door open, Lila smiles as she looks up. "Jerome, dear-" But before she could finish her sentence she then faces someone she didn't expect to see, anger starts to boil through her blood. "You!" She hisses as Melanie smirks.

"Me?" Melanie ask as Lila was about to throw a punch at Melanie, until a loud band and then she falls. Melanie looks up to face Jerome with a frying pan in his hand. He smirks as he waves at Melanie, she waves back at him smiling.

"Let's do this, doll-face."

~*~*~

Her eyes begins to open as all she can see is a blur. She groans as she rubs the back of her head, she groans as she gets up to see that she's surrounded by hay and grass. She frowns as she stands up properly. She turns to face Jerome with a wicked grin on his lips.

"Jerome! Where's that bitch! She hit me!" Lila exclaims as Jerome rolls his eyes as he stands up from the hay. Lila frowns as she looks at her son confusingly. "Jerome can't you hear me! Your little bitch hit me!" Lila exaggerates as Jerome slaps her across her face. Lila gasp as she grabs her cheek. "What the-"

"I've heard enough of your nonsense dear mother. Melanie is better than you will ever be, she's not pathetic like you. And she's not a bitch unlike you, she's one of the most best friend I've ever had. And I have feelings for her, unlike you care though. But I like her." Jerome says darkly as Lila backs up away from him.

"You're insane!" She gasp as Jerome pulls out a hatchet with satanist symbol on it. Lila's eyes widen. "Where did you get that from?" Lila ask with a shaky breath as Jerome giggles.

"Let's say that I got it from a certain someone." Jerome says darkly, his eyes show no emotion whatsoever. But it sure hell scared Lila.

"Jerome you don't have to do this!" Lila tries to reason with him as he laughs, a new laugh that she never heard before, a maniac laugh. It scared her.

"No mum, I don't have to do this." Jerome says as Lila smiles. Jerome lifts the hatchet high in the air as Lila's eyes widen in fear. "But I want too."

~*~*~

She sits in his trailer waiting for him to return from his... playing. Jerome did say that he'll be done soon. But how long does it actually take to clean up the blood? Melanie starts to feel anxious, her nervousness starts to creep on her. What if he got caught? What would have happen to him? She takes a deep breath as she sits on his bed, she hugs herself as she wraps her arms around her knees. She can smell his scent, due to her wearing his jumper, it smelt like cotton candy and vanilla.

She hears a soft knock on the door of the trailer. Her eyes widen in fear. But it could've been Jerome, right? She hesitantly gets out of the bed and walks over towards the door. She inhales a deep breath as she opens the door, she sighs as she sees Jerome.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" She gasp as Jerome chuckles.

"Now, why would ya be worried about lil ole me?" Jerome asked as he takes off his jacket and throws it on the chair. Melanie looks down.

"I was worried, if you, got caught." She says as Jerome turns to face her with a small smile on his lips.

"Mel Mel... It's okay. That stinking whore will never bother us again, I swear." He whispers as she looks up at him and nods. He looks at her in the eyes, full of an emotion that she never seen before. He looks down at her lips as he licks his own. "Can I kiss you?" He straight up asked her, Melanie's eyes widen in shock.

"What?" She asked as Jerome smirks, Melanie heard him but wanted to hear if it was true. She blushes as Jerome rubs her cheek with his thumb.

"Can I kiss you?" Jerome ask again as Melanie blushes. She couldn't tell if this was a joke or that's he's being serious. But her heart screamed yes.

"Yes." She whispers as he smiles. He leans in as their lips touch, soft yet gentle.

His hands move to grab her waist and neck, making the kiss deeper. She wraps her arms around his neck pulling him in closer towards her. He then grabs her thighs and pulls them to his waist. She jumps up as he catches her legs. He then walks into the bedroom and lays her upon the moonlight.

And this happen all because of him killing his horrid mother.

  ~*~*~
Melanie Reed belongs to me
Jerome Valeska, Lila Valeska and Paul Cicero belongs to Gotham/DC COMICS