Held on the 24th of June at 2406 Grover Street Park.
Come celebrate the love of Emerson And Ethan!

Guests: wear grey
Brides maids: wear faded red
The best man: Wear White

Hope you can come!

At the end of the note I saw a tiny message,

Hey Ad, you're my brides maid, wear red ;) also I was hoping you could design my dress. Nothing big, but maybe just add some glam? I hope you can come, love.
- Emerson

I felt my heart glow with joy as I held the card to my heart. "Emerson and Ethan." I whispered as I smiled to myself.

I started to think to myself as I kept smiling, "good for them." I whispered again.

I can't go, as much as I want to... I just can't.

I have work the weekend of the 23rd-25th, plus I'm not ready to face all of my old high school classmates. A.k.a Claire, Matt, Miles, Shay, Ethan and... Grayson.

I pulled out my phone and called Emerson.

"Heyyy girl." Emerson stretched out her words while a few giggles left her mouth.

"Hey Em!" I smiled into my phone.

"I'm assuming you got my letter?" I could just see her grinning through the phone. "Are you calling to tell me you are coming?"

I stuttered, "um yeah! I did get your letter. I'm really happy for you, Emerson. I just, i cant go." I explained while gritting my teeth nervously.

"What! Why?" She whined into the phone.

"I have a huge shoot that weekend, it's really big for me." I told her the truth. "As much as I want to go, I'm gonna have to miss it."

I heard her sigh through the phone, "okay. We were all really excited to see you again. Well everyone else, I see you all the time."

"I can still send you the dress if you want?" I offered while biting my lip.

"Nah don't worry about it! You seem to be super busy, I'll let you be." Her voice seemed upset.

"I'm sorry, Emerson. I'm really happy for you two though. You deserve each other." I told her hoping she would feel a little better.

"Thanks, Addison. I'll see ya later. Have fun at the shoot." She told me before hanging up.

I let out a huff of air while I put my phone back onto the desk. I slouched back into my chair while my eyes caught onto the card again.

I sat up and picked it up again playing with it in my hands. "Ugh." I put it back down onto the desk.

I got out my phone and called my assistant.
"Hi Mrs. Parker, how are you?" She asked.

My assistant was a high school student who was practicing to become an intern like I am.

I sternly told her, "Hi Delaney, I want you to mark off June 24th on my calendar, I have made plans for something very important."

______

I rubbed my hands down the red silk dress.