"What you wanna do then? Go out on a date?" He asks me. "Duh." I say. "Okay yeen have ta say it with that tone." He says. "Yes I did, cause you wanna act stupid." I say. "You must of forgot who you fucking with." He says as he places his hands on my waist. "No I haven't." I challenge making him raise a brow.

He flips us over to where he's on top of me. "You can't be doing that. You almost gave me a heart attack." I say heavily breathing.

"Nah. Don't get scared now that daddy in control." He says making me smile at him. "Shut up. I wanna go on a shopping spree today." I tell him. "Is Kayla trying to change the subject?" Kyree asks me as he pecks my lips. "No, but I do wanna go shopping tomorrow. Because Kyro is letting Grace come back." I say smiling. "You really miss that bitch after what she did to my niece?" He asks me. "No, but Kaya will be back to normal so that's what got me hyped." I say smiling.

Kyree squints eyes at me. "When you get a tattoo?" He asks me taking my wrist. "I cant believe I didn't notice--you got my name?" He asks me as his mouth drops. "Aye bruh." Kyree says walking out. "Kayla got my name tatted on her." His green ass say to Kyro.

"Okay." Kyro says not caring. "Bruh. Kayla that's a real tattoo for real. Why you didn't tell me? We could've got one together." He says pulling his phone out. "What you doing?" I ask him. "I'm boutta call a tattoo artist. I'm boutta get one too." He says. "You don't even know what you trying to get." I say. "Yes I do. I been thinking about getting yo face on my

shoulder." He says as he texts somebody on his phone. "Bae that's gone hurt." I say. He shrugs his shoulders throwing his phone on the bed and taking his shirt off.

He closes the door making me smile as he takes off his pants, and boxers off. My smile drops when he goes in the bathroom cutting the shower on. I groan rolling my eyes as I get up, and go into the living room with Kyro, and Ashanti. "Lemme hold her." I say. "I haven't been home all day, and I just got here. No." Kyro says. "Well excuse me." I say rolling my eyes as I get up, and walk back into the room.

.....

"Kyree who are you texting?" I ask him as he sits back in seat while we're on our date. "Nobody Bae." He says locking his phone, and sit it face down on the table making me raise a brow. "When did you have a red iPhone?" I ask him. "Hm?" He asks me as he stuffs his mouth with food. "Hm. When did you get a new phone? I don't remember you telling me that you gotta new phone." I say as he shakes his head.

"Don't start tonight we was just having a good time and laughing." He says sounding irritated. "Until you started texting whoever." I say putting fork on my plate. "Aight Kayla. My bad." He says. I pull my hair behind my ear as I roll my eyes picking my fork back up and starting to eat my food again as he does the same. "I'm still tryna figure out why Grace did the shit she did." He says as he eats some more of his food.
I shrug my shoulders as I continue to eat my salad. I been trying to eat healthy lately, because i've been gaining because i'm laying around the house eating, and not going to the gym. I feel my phone start buzzing. I grab from under my leg seeing it's a text from Kyro. I open the images he sent me seeing Ashanti laying on his chest as she sleeps. I smile at the pictures as I text him back. My baby so adorable!
"What you smiling for?" Kyree asks me as he takes the phone out my hand before I could send the text. "Shanti stay sleep on somebody." He says handing my phone. I send the message, and put my phone back under my leg.
......
I walk in the house seeing Kyro feed Ashanti. "How was yall date?" He asks us making scoff as I walk to the back. "What you making noises for?" Kyree asks with a attitude. "Because I want to make noises." I say as I toss my purse on the bed. "What's yo problem? Yo ass always gotta attitude." He says as he closes my door."The date wasn't to my liking." I say as I take my heels off. "Cause your ass always gotta attitude with something or somebody." He says. "No your ass is always on your new phone that i've heard nothing about." I say. "Kayla that is a business phone." He says. "Kayla that is a business phone. I bet it is with your lying ass." I mock him. "Ion even know what I did wrong here." He says. "To be honest with you I don't even know why I even got back together with you the first time we broke up. Your ass ain't never here just like then." I say as I walk in the bathroom stripping out of my dress leaving me in my panties, and bra.
"I make money all day for yo ungrateful ass." He mutters under his breath. "You aint gotta make money for me, cause I have plenty saved up in my savings account. Let's not forget I know to get dirty, and make money for myself too." I say.
"But I'm doing right by letting you stay here, and relax while I make money for you." He says. "You keep saying your making money for me, but I have yet to receive some to go shopping, get my nails, nor hair done. You don't even count your money here no more, so don't do that. So whatever bitch you fucking with can have you. Your too much of a busy man for me!" I say as I take my head piece.
"My money is hid under the closet. I count my money at the trap. You wanna check my phone to make sure i'm not cheating it's on the bed same code a always. Ain't nobody cheating on you!" He snaps on me. "Okay that's fine, but there's more in a relationship than being loyal. You barely even pay me any attention anymore." I say. "I'm just trying to make sure we ain't going broke." He says. "I'd rather be broke with you, then be rich without you." I say as tears start running down my face. "Your not without me though." He says coming in the bathroom and hugging me. "That's what it feels like." I say pushing him off of me.
......
I walk out my room rubbing my eyes seeing Kyro on the couch talking to Shanti. "You staying home today?" I ask him. "Yeah." he says. I sign as I hear Kyree's car pull out the yard. "What's up with you?" Kyro asks me. "I dont' wanna be with him anymore he doesn't pay me any attention like he use too, and sometimes he isn't here at night." I say taking a seat on the couch. "I'll talk to his stupid ass." Kyro says sounding mad. Kaylee comes out drawing out a book. "What is this?" I ask her taking the book out of her hands noticing my book I use to right in.
"Kaylee please don't draw in this anymore." I say flipping through the pages. "What is it?" Kyree ask him. "Most of my struggle, pain, sweat, and tears." I answer him. "Can I read it?" He asks me. "I guess." I say handing him the book. I don't know why he wants to read it anyway. I use to tell him everything.