Chapter 12~My Lips Are Sealed

You definitely gotta listen to the song while reading this chapter xD It practically defines the entire thing lol!>>>>

Girl to the right is Izzy, for those of you curious to know what she looks like.

Now read along...

Chapter 12

            “I have to get home,” my voice was nothing more but a shallow whisper, “my parents are probably worried…I don’t usually stay out this long…”

            I reached for the door handle, all while shrugging his jacket from my shoulders. The fabric was a vibrant red, with thin patches of black at the pockets and collar—all uniform colors that identified his place in the gang. I swallowed back the nausea that threatened to over flow in my mouth; it took all my being to push aside the terror in me. How did I not notice he was in this gang?! All the signs were there, perfectly visible like a neon sign in a darkened room. He reached over and placed his calloused hand on top of mine, and immediately I felt the sudden heat it created on the skin; blistering hot with the touch of pleasure.

            “I’ll drive you,” he offered, his long fingers tightening slightly, “I don’t think you should walk in the cold. You’ll get sick.”

I pulled my hand back, the heat being too much for me to take, “why do you care? You never have before.”

With a sigh, he went over to his door and clicked on several buttons—the bolt on my door lowered to lock. “Look, I know you are having a hard time…dealing with this right now but please try to hear me out. There are things that you saw tonight—things you weren’t suppose to see.”

            “So what?” I began to jiggle the handle before taking the simple route and propping the bolt up to unlock it, “do you plan on torturing me until I cry uncle and swear to not tell a soul of what I saw?”

A noise escaped his lips, and I couldn’t tell if it was a word or simply a growl. I didn’t get time to ponder over it for before I was able to blink, Nahuel jumped at me. I let out a ear-splitting scream as his body straddled mine and he began to restrain my flailing arms. In one swift motion he grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands and twisted them painfully, until I found them held high above my head, pinned to the headrest of the leather seat. With his free hand he flicked off the lights in the car, leaving us in the darkness so I didn’t see much but the outline of his massive body crushing over mine. I let out a faint whimper; but that was muffled as his lips, briefly, teasingly, brushed my own, and I felt sure he would be able to feel me melt and mould beneath him, just becoming liquid. His kisses continued along my cheeks and my jaw until his teeth found my ear, nipping gently; a trail of flames following close behind each gently pressure of his mouth. It was as if my body detached itself from my brain, cutting out all the connections to each command. My mind screamed for me to fight him off, to get out and flee but instead my back arched into him, imploring for more.

            “Now,” he murmured into my ear, “be a good girl and keep quiet while I explain.”

I rolled my head away, taking in deep slow breaths to regain my acumen, “No. let me go, or I’ll tell all about what I saw tonight—I’ll even tell them about you.”

His free hand pinched at my chin, turning it so I was facing him again.

            “You won’t tell. I know you won’t.”

            “You don’t know anything about me!” I snapped, my legs bucking as I made in futile attempts to knee him where it counts.