chapter 8: twitcam disastor!

Sorry for the crappy updates recently :( laptop died, got a new one and named him Logan. Yes I did name my laptop. And I have had exams all week :((( Sorry for the mistakes not used to the new keyboard!

ENJOY!

Niall POV

I woke up to the sound of retreating footsteps, I quickly glanced to my side making sure Hannah hadn't left. She was still snuggled into my arms. Relief quickly washed through me. That's weird never felt relief before that someone hadn't got out of bed before me. I shifted around trying to find a comfortable position without disturbing her. She looked so peaceful asleep.

 Hannah POV

I woke up to the sunlight streaking through the window pane, it was a nice feeling I don't usually wake up to such things usually it the blaring sound of my alarm clock!! Wait...What day is it? Yesterday was Monday so we have school! shit! I bolted up from my bed being weighed down by muscular arms. I looked down to see Niall Horan in my bed, my bed. Oh shit don't freak out I silently asked my brain willing myself to calm down.

Niall POV

I was startled out of my daydream by Hannah bolting up in bed, is she having a bad dream? I slowly sat up taking her face in my hands, wanting to calm her. Her frightened eyes met mine. Her eyes....They were beautiful, chocolate brown not plain but Delicious melted chocolate that hinted golden when they caught the light almost honey-comb. She took my breath away. She's so beautiful, yet she dosen't know it. To say she is the opposite of Harry in every way bar looks would be an understatement!

Without even thinking I was pulling her towards me, I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. This was hardly the time, in either of our lives. Her parents have died, she has found her blood family, she has lost all hope of a normal life. Me? I have a life in the spot light, a life where I promised myself not to drag a girl into. My princess shouldn't have to deal with hate, abuse and threats.

As I was thinking this I closed the gap between us. I saw her eyes flicker shut as I gently kissed her soft full lips. At first it was soft and delicate, but that wasn't enough, I needed her, I needed her now. She was like a drug to me. I licked her bottom lip sending a tremble down both of our spines, begging for entrance, I wanted to explore her perfect mouth, her perfect body. She opened her mouth instinctively. I pulled her onto my lap as she intertwined her fingers into my hair. I let out a soft moan. I could do this for the rest of my life.

Hannah POV

The moan. It brought me out of my happy bubble. Omg what am I doing? The Niall Horan is kissing me! My first kiss and I haven't even brushed my hair, or my teeth. I havn't got any makeup on! I began to panic what if?what if? the things kept coming pushing and shoving for attention in my brain. I began to cry. I was crying in front of him, he is going to think I'm such a baby. This just made me cry harder. I froze up. That is the worst thing you can possibly do in my opinion freeze up when someone kisses you. I felt the absence of his lips as he pulled away.

"Whats wrong? Is it me?"I could hear the hurt in his voice. I couldn't look at him anymore. I let my eyes roam around the room, anywhere but the boy sat in front of me. I looked at my  walls, plain emotionless, the view was boring, everything about me and my life is boring. Niall must be delusional, can't he see the plain boring girl in the plain boring room in front of him?

As my eyes traveled down to the bed, I could feel my cheeks burn, I have just embarrassed myself in front of a celebrity. Niall continued to whisper questions softly into my ear while I sat there unable to speak.

I realised that I was still sat on his lap, I quickly got of and slid accross the bed.

"EKKKK" I squeaked finally getting the use of my tongue back as I sat on something hard and plastic, defiantly not my comfortable bed. I quickly got up and turned around. the computer was open on twitter. On a twit cam. A twit cam we were broadcasting to over a million people. A million people who have just seen my first kiss, my makeup less face, my bed head,my freeze up and my bum descending onto the camera as I sat on it.

I looked in horror over at Niall, As realisation also dawned on him. We are in deep shit. I yanked the door open unable to deal with this. I ran out of the room, to the safety of the bathroom. Away from a hurt Niall, 1 million jealous girls and all my problems, To safety.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this upload is shitty and short. I have had a terrible week! Lets just say exams, laptop dieing, having no money after getting a new one and losing your cat :'((

yep so sorry please don't hate me!!! Please can you guys comment where you think the story is going as it helps me with ideas as I have absolutely no clue!! Please fan/vote/comment it means alot especially commenting I read them all!! Oh and I feel really bad the other week I was trying to reply to a comment and accidental deleted!! I'm sorry whoever that was it was a mistake!!!!

5 votes and I will write and post the next chapter ok?

thanks for he continuous support :)xx